Ebay - George Boulos Consigning Stolen items to RR Auction

365 of 997 Ebay reviews

I sold a beautiful and rare astronaut FDC signed by cosmonauts and US Astronauts , Deke Slayton and Vance Brand.The buyer , "GEORGE9785" , paid via paypal Then he filed a SNAD COMPLAINT with PAYPAL, Boulos got both refund and keeps the FDC then cover shows up at an Autograph Auction in New Hampshire .

This is theft.No doubt that the Auction House did not know the consignor consigned a STOLEN item but this is the problem with eBay and PAYPAL , because dishonest buyers use the SNAD loophole all the time because they know that they are not required to return alleged fake/counterfeit items per eBay policy and eBay does not require very much real evidence, if any.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
365 of 997 Ebay reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 08, 2014 #803348 Amherst, New Hampshire, United States

George Boulos Nemar has been posting antisemitic rantings and on his eBay feedback, he has posted rebuttals to negative feedback that are full of anger and hatred.

4 0 Reply
George

Apr 08, 2014 #803062 Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

I'm george9785 on eBay.
The opening post and all or almost all of the subsequent posts here have been created by the fraudster and forger/forgery dealer Karl Janesky of Guildford, Connecticut. He sells on eBay under the username "vintage761". He sold me forged lithographs, wouldn't honor his written guarantees once they were determined to be forgeries and because he lost the credit card chargeback claim that resulted (and because he's mentally unstable) he decided to try and soil my reputation on sites like this where he can post anonymously, as often as he wants and under whatever fictitious names he chooses.
He's a known forger, a compulsive liar and a manipulator with, apparently, a lot of free time on his hands to create these posts. You're a good-for-nothing Janesky - go crawl back under your rock. You're an embarrassment to the Jewish faith, to the U.S.A., and to humankind.

0 6 Reply
GI JOE

Sep 01, 2014 #864113 Mcclellan, Alabama, United States

George you got caught red handed on this scam. As far as the above post of yours you are full of lies and hate George and you need to go crawl back under your rock, in Lebanon where you belong. You dare to post about someone being Jewish and tell all that you hate that person and expect sympathy ? Your post gives me a very good idea about your demeanor . You are not a good person. It is YOU who are an embarrassment to humankind.

5 0 Reply
chet

Dec 10, 2013 #756084

Here's the real deal here !

I have seen this same cover for sale many times and at times there have been up to a dozen up for sale online by different sellers all at the very same time.

Why ?

Because at one time RR Auction was selling this cover and they had a very high resolution scan online and people downloaded it and made copies and sold them.

2 0 Reply
Foxy One

Dec 07, 2013 #754154 Amherst, New Hampshire, United States

Scam Sellers copy images off RR all the time because RR sells real autographs and the scammers all know that they do.

Sea Dog Seven

Dec 07, 2013 #754062

There are two of these very same covers being sold by two completely different sellers. I think someone is stealing images online and selling copies.

Glasse

Nov 30, 2013 #750296

I have seen this same exact signed cover for sale many times over both on ioffer as well as on eBay. I can recall seeing up to five different sellers with this exact same cover for sale at the same time !!! I suspect these are all copied off RR's site. RR takes stolen property very seriously. Like Besixdouze-3 said do not buy these autographs off eBay and save your money and buy from RR or check the online list of UACC Registered Dealers

Besixdouze-3

Nov 29, 2013 #749574

For the record it is quite common practice for individuals to copy images off RR AUCTION site then create laser prints and distribute these on eBay as authentic. I have seen this particular signed FDC for sale on eBay many times before. I suspect the OP innocently bought and re-sold a laser print thinking he/she had an authentic item. The one sold by RR AUCTION was likely the only genuine item sold. It is also not uncommon for RR AUCTION to sell an item and later on the buyer consigns the item with them once more so it is quite possible that the fake laser copies could be on eBay at the very same time that the real item is being sold by RR Auction. The moral to this story is do not buy autographs on eBay because even the sellers themselves do not always know what they are doing.

Besixdouze-3

Nov 29, 2013 #749560

Is this the same George Boulos ? I found this on a news site.

"POLICE have smashed an alleged black market gun supply ring operating out of a tiny suburban tobacco shop.

Middle Eastern Organised Crime Squad detectives arrested the alleged leaders of the syndicate last week after a covert buy-up of the weapons and ammunition.

The men allegedly used a Lakemba tobacconist shop, King of the Pack, as a front.

Detectives are testing three firearms that the police bought to see if they had been used in any crimes, documents tendered in court reveal.

George Boulos, 27, and Said Rawdah, 36, charged with numerous offences relating to possessing and supplying illegal firearms, were refused bail in court on Friday.

Tobacconist Ayman Said, 50, charged with similar offences, was also refused bail.

Instead of an undercover detective, police from Strike Force Snaidero enlisted a "registered source" who was given pre-counted "buy money" to purchase weapons.

The court heard that on July 18 the registered police source, known only by a code name, went to the tobacconist and asked the owner, Ayman Said, if he could buy a gun.

They negotiated a price of $5000, with Said allegedly telling the buyer the next step would be introducing him to a dealer.

The following Monday, police say their source was introduced to Rawdah - the alleged dealer - who handed over a Smith
... Show more

Muroff

Nov 29, 2013 #749769

To Mr George Boulos of Britsh Columbia,formerly of the Gaza territory of Israel;

Question:

What is the history of Palestine, where did it get it’s name?

Answer:
•“The first time the name was used was in 70 CE when the Romans committed genocide against the Jews, smashed the Temple and declared the land of Israel would be no more. From then on, the Romans promised, it would be known as Palestine. The name was derived from the Philistines, a Goliathian people conquered by the Jews centuries earlier. It was a way for the Romans to add insult to injury. They also tried to change the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, but that had even less staying power.”Palestine has never existed – before or since – as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.

Remus

Nov 30, 2013 #750222

God Bless The USA
by Lee Greenwood

If tomorrow all the things were gone,
I'd worked for all my life.
And I had to start again,
with just my children and my wife.

I'd thank my lucky stars,
to be livin here today.
‘Cause the flag still stands for freedom,
and they can't take that away.

And I'm proud to be an American,

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.

From the lakes of Minnesota,
to the hills of Tennessee.
Across the plains of Texas,
From sea to shining sea.

From Detroit down to Houston,
and New York to L.A.
Well there's pride in every American heart,
and its time we stand and say.

That I'm proud to be an American,

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.

And I'm proud to be and American,

next to
... Show more

george9785

Nov 27, 2013 #748989 Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

I'm george9785 on eBay and this poster is full of ****. The poster is a fraudster by the name of Karl Janesky (or someone doing his bidding) who tried to rip me off selling me forged photos and now wants to soil my eBay seller reputation with anonymous posts like this containing totally fictitious information. He's arbitrarily lifting images from my eBay listings and using the basic same story line.

0 2 Reply
Cindy Miers

Dec 10, 2013 #755660 Brewster, New York, United States

I think Karl Janesky is the real victim here. He is being blamed for things by Boulos and he is probably unaware, except at some point he encountered Boulos and didn't back down so now Boulos thinks Janesky is around every corner each time Boulos tries to scam someone new. I see Karl Janesky in commercials all the time with his umbrella selling sump pumps on TV. He has nice hair !

3 0 Reply
Robbie

Aug 01, 2013 #691837

8) There are other reports about this ebay buyer "george9785" and his deals with RR AUTOGRAPH AUCTION. RR can't check every item for ownership so I am sure they do get some stolen goods. A few years ago RR had a stolen Customs Form signed and filled in by Neil Armstrong and they had to turn it in. George Boulos will get caught with his hand in the cookie jar one day and someone with chop it off for him.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ebay. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ebay.
Filing a new complaint about
×