I saw a listing on eBay for an alleged NEW Kirby Avalir Vacuum with shampooer for a great price of $999.00.I ordered it from eBay seller, gemmsthatglitter, and when it arrived I called the Kirby Company and was told that the vacuum I purchased from gemsthatglitter was previously sold to another person, the original owner, on 6/19/2017 located in Durham, NC.

I did notice (see attached photo) that the shipping label was placed on top of another label that revealed the name of a Pawn Shop located in Durham, NC. I gave gemsthatglitter a negative rating because my Kirby vacuum is not new. Please see my comment sent to this eBay seller and seller's comment: I received an used vac-not new as advertised.The Kirby was used per The Kirby Co. - Reply by gemsthatglitter (Nov-08-17 13:09): Kirby says all Kirby vacuums used that they did not directly sell this was NEW.

Seller is not truthful and I'm very pissed off and want him to change his current & future listings from NEW to USED.I was duped for believing this eBay seller was telling me the truth that he knew the Kirby vacuum I purchased for him was new when it really USED.

Review about: Kirby Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Seller should change his current and future listings for Kirby vacuums to USED!!!!!.

Comments

It is very unfair to Kirby that this review of a problem only relating to EBAY is counting towards the KIRBY rating. It is giving Kirby a 1 out of 5 score added into their overall score. This website needs to fix that, because it is inaccurate and misleading.