We had a complaint from a customer of ours who claimed to have bought something from our ebay shop and it hadn't arrived after 2 months.We don't have an ebay shop.

Some company in Sydney, The Toolbox Shop, had used our company name, company logo and trademark in their ebay shop and confused many of our customers who bought stuff from them thinking it was us.

We approached ebay and after several frustrating attempts they'v just ignored all the evidence we sent them (including screen shots and trademark and company registrations) and refused to do anything at all.So we've spent $400K a year promoting our business name and trademark and ebay supports the fraudsters.

Review about: Ebay Customer Care.

Reason of review: Fraud.

I didn't like: Ebay employees on phone less than helpful, Not feeling protected, Rules and regs that allow people to take advantage of others.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Where did you spend $400,000.00 ?

How did you spend $400,000.00 ?

Where did you get $400,000.00 to spend ?

I can't tell anything from the photo but if you're a genuine, legal, registered, tax paying company with officers and employees who holds a valid trademark, why are you diddling around on this website ?

It's a matter for the courts.I don't know where you live but you mentioned Sydney so I'll assume you're not in America.

Yet I'm sure there are such entities wherever you are so ....time's a' wasting.