Update by user Sep 15

Still attempting all sort of threats on a daily basis. I delisted all my item as I can no longer tolerate their unresoable approach to resolving this issue.

Update by user Sep 01

I have had numerous emails from ebay demanding payment. I have responded with a full explanation of the original fraudulent invoice and the hours I spent resolving the overpayment.

They have not responded in any meaningful way and just ignore the correspondence and continue the demand for payment. I have told them once they issued a fraudulent invoice that I loss trust in dealing with them and ask them to remove my items from ebay. They had restricted my access to remove and continued to charge.

Anyone who considers eBay should realize they are perpetual bullies of the online sales, have devised numerous ways to disadvantage and cheat sellers of earning. Do not do business with them.

Original review posted by user Aug 02

At the end of July eBay issued an invoice for $182. 25.

No items sold thus this invoice was fraudulent. I called customer services. The call was redirected to eBays so called services in the Philippines. Customer services representative confirmed that the invoice was incorrect.

Stated that the account had been hacked and another eBay user was using the money to pay their account. I disputed this explanation and asked to be transferred to eBay fraud department. The service rep transferred me to Pay Pal after1hr 52min on hold, I concluded that Pay Pal would not pick up this transferred call. Called them on another phone and they answered in 15 min.

Talked to the fraud department, they stated that account had not been hacked and they would transfer the funds to eBay.

At this point I tole them they were comply with and assisting in a fraudulent transaction. If they allowed this I would report both companies to the FBI

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer services lies to protect fraud.

Comments