Verified Reviewer

My credit card was fraudulent used. Someone purchased $785.00 worth of merchandise from Ebay at my expense.

Now, I am unable to contact EBay. I have called several numbers found on the internet and NONE has been a good contact number. There is NEVER a LIVE agent available to speak with me. I DO NOT have an EBay account so, their pre-recording phone prompts do not apply to me.

I Just want to contact a LIVE agent to see who and where the items were sent to so that i can have supporting documents to provide to my bank.

Ebay SHOULD NOT be allowed to operate!

There is no access to the Company whatsoever. I even tried to contact the CEO via the phone number on the web page and that too is a pre-recording number directing you to another number that has NO live agents.

NOW everyone who's operate a business knows that your number listed of the Secretary of State web page must to operative, and available to the consumers.

I have NO way to resolve my issue if there is no LIVE agents available.

Two months as passed and still i have not been able to reach eBay.

We, as consumer, must make eBay accountable for the lack of concern for the people. We must take a stand and STOP doing business with eBay.

I will NO longer do business with eBay, simply because they do not serve me at all. I VALUE a COMPANY THAT PROMOTES GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.......LIKE AMAZON

Location: Yazoo City, Mississippi