2.0

FineBay without warning suspends my payouts To ask for social or EIN. After it was given it took 7 days to release hold.

Five days after my account gets put on hold again and ask for ID. (I live in urban city and sell products to majority white base The average is $150 per transaction) I immediately gave them my ID seven days later they ask for more information. Bank statements. I call for the 5th time and send over bank statements.

eBay said it should be fine. A week later no call no email still holding my funds. They wanted to see inside my bank account transactions. They forced me to show them transactions out of my account to release my funds that they are making I trust on.

I asked why are they doing this and they said your account was flagged for unverifiable information. I asked What was the information they said they do not know. They racially profiled me with their algorithm and treated me like a criminal. I did nothing wrong.

They could have asked for all the information at once. And did not need to *** down my funds which I sell over $4k a month.

My rent was late huge fights and I would have voluntarily given all the information at one time with no problem. Total nightmare

User's recommendation: Find other sites to sell on.

Location: Rye Brook, New York