3.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I’ve noticed ebay is letting sellers get away with false purchase pricing and I’m over it. Any given item pictured will have the pic, then a bold purchase price under it, for example,maybe you searched for a set of makeup brushes, one listings picture shows 10, and with the bold purchase price under it of $2.99.

Your thinking “sweet, that’s a great price!” So you click on it, only to discover the ACTUAL price is now $2.99-$36.99. My frustration is the search of the product with all of the listings, why is ebay allowing them to display $2.99 ONLY, and not $2.99-$36.99, truthfully?

What does crack me up on these listings though is I already know these prices are not valid and are from overseas because 9 times out of 10 immediately following this insanely low price in less bold writing is “free shipping” followed by “popular” and sometimes even “from China” really??!?! Why not take out all of THAT and put in the actual consumer price, because I don’t care about those 3 other factors, especially since I already know I’m being lied to about the price before I open the product displayed!

Comments

Ebay and PayPal is a total rip off. I put a sewing machine on eBay and it sold .

PayPal took 65.00 out of my bank account twice and 17.40 twice. I called immediately and canceled the sale. That didn’t stop them they hit my bank account twice for 100.00 and tried to charge me 10.00 3x’s for selling it.They have caused me to go into overdraft several times.

I have not received a penny from anyone. They are nothing but a bunch of theives

Your report verifies that a person has to READ the ad. Yes, buying is optional, and if you are done, that is fine. Shop elsewhere, maybe even locally.

LilHarOak-11
to Anonymous #1497947

Aware that I have to READ the ad but shouldn’t have to re-READ the DAMN price! That is my point. If I am done what?