FAKE BUZZ ALDRIN AUTOGRAPH ON EBAY !!! ITEM#301181007011 Zarelli COA

273 of 997 Ebay reviews

EBAY FAKE ITEM,# 301181007011 BUZZ ALDRIN autograph,obvious fake comes with a Steven Zarelli COA.

A Quick opinion from an online service has given this item a likey Not Authentic Opinion because it is indeed a forgery.

We suspect Tim Sweeny to be the forger of this item.

DON"T BUY AUTOGRAPHS ON EBAY !!!!

..................................................................................................................

We suspect Tim Sweeny to be the forger of this item.

DON"T BUY AUTOGRAPHS ON EBAY !!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
273 of 997 Ebay reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Nick

Aug 20, 2014 #858984

This Steve Zarelli keeps busy ! Soon the market will be flooded with this material. shame.

2 0 Reply
Rhodes

May 24, 2014 #819735

Steve Zarelli was verry helpful and worked verry verry hart to help my get a refund. He sent me a big big big big big giant giant giant authentication report that tolded why he thaut it was a fake. I sended this big giant report to the auction house and then they gaved me a full refund after I send the fucing thing back to the basdirds.
I would like to recommended Steve Zarelli to any bodey out their that needs a authentication report so they can get a refun d

1 5 Reply
Ethylle

May 24, 2014 #819541

I would AVOID anything with a coa from Zarelli because these coas seem to be easily copied and many fakes on ebay and other sites seem to be including a zarelli coa these days just my own advice and opinion on this matter. I am not saying Zarelli is wrong but I am saying his COAs are being copied a lot.

1 0 Reply
Molly Bee

May 15, 2014 #815687

Why don't these newbies learn not to be so cheap and send these autographs to PSA and in the long run they will be better off than trying to be cheap and send in autographs to people that have no training,education, or experience with signatures.

5 0 Reply
Nick

May 12, 2014 #814461

The Infamous Steve Zarelli Certificate of Authenticity :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin ... Show more

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.