Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer

Update by user Oct 16, 2021

Still nothing changed. Ebay also didn't like it that I complained about "fake" tracking numbers for merchandise not received, had to get refunds, ( I had to call payment sources to get reimbursement some times), other times, ebay gave refunds when I didn't receive the orders I paid for.

I can assume that is why they closed my account after many years of doing business with them, I spent thousands of dollars on ebay, but not no more, yeyyyyyy. If it was me, I would "vet" my vendors to make sure they are legitimate before i allow them to use my platform to sell merchandise to the world.

Original review updated by user Oct 11, 2021

I went to ebay to update a item I had for sale on there for several months and when I went there, my item wasn't listed. I didn't remove the listing.

So when I chatted with an agent she said there was nothing that could be done and that the suspension could not be appealed. Eveytime I logged in I verified the process, but, that's ok I can sell on Amazon now I guess, byyyy byyyy ebay. I have had an account with ebay since 2013.

Also, ebay says in a message after the chat about the account being suspended for no reason(s), they sent me a copy of the chat message to my private email, but I checked and there is not one there. what kind of business does stuff like that?

Close a persons account without good cause, without due process? Maybe they suspended my account because there were several sellers on ebay that I had to get refunds on because bad merchandise, bad delivery, or partial deliveries, bad customer service, and I did a few negative reviews about some of the sellers they had on there, maybe ebay didn't like some of my reviews so they suspended my account because they said it was negative on their community.

User's recommendation: shop around on other websites.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Ebay Pros: Cheap merchandise and free shipping.

Ebay Cons: Suspend account without good cause, No due process for suspended accounts, Ebay refuses to correct mistakes.

Comments