Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania

whiteivy13 - sold me a cookie jarrr.It arrived SMASHED into several pcs I sent photos of it still in her shipping box.

I complained to ebay also emailed them Photos of the jar - the seller is a whack job (as is 85 percent of ALL Ebay sellers) she refuses refund until i at my cost - ship back the smashed jar. She's a ***. EBAY has not offered Buyers Protection.

What do I do? I have complained to district att office.

This sucks how can they be on her side?

she *** me over.Don't trust ebay at all.!

Review about: Rabbit Cookie Jar.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $30
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Not when an item is snad. The seller is always responsible for return shipping if an item doesn't match advertising, which includes shipping damage. It's contract law & the uniform commercial code.

George
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada #804312

My name is George and I sell on eBay under George9785.This opening post has been created by the fraudster and forger/forgery dealer Karl Janesky a nasty jew of Guildford, Connecticut.

He sells on eBay under the username "vintage761".He sold me forged autogographs, wouldn't honor his written guarantees once they were determined to be forgeries and demanded the return of the fakes but I knew he would sell them to his other victims So I filed a charge back then the jew lost the credit card chargeback claim

He's a known forger, a dishonest jew selling fakes in his dishonest jewish way that he learned in jew school

knk
to George East Orange, New Jersey, United States #996310

No one is going to take you seriously with all the jew bashing comments. For shame

woodenclouds
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #694935

I am so glad to have found this website! I was defrauded big time... purchased an audio speaker for $220 + $50 for the shipping fee only to receive a pre-owned item (the listing stated the speaker was New and later on in the message exchange between me and the seller, the seller "accidentally" mentioned about the fact that she used the speaker often! incredible).

I filed my complained to this unreasonable, unethical and unprofessional ebay and requested them to review my case as it was clearly a fraud! All I got was a reply saying ebay sides the seller. I was like #!^@%!^!@@!*!#

I would never buy anything from ebay anymore. I used to be a satisfied and repeat customer... who could imagine my loyalty to ebay would have been paid off in this way! just stay away from ebay really...

Jupiter2

eBay is full of very nasty sellers nowadays.Recently eBay is giving to the sellers even more 'power' which of course they greatly abuse by being bad and unfair with buyers.

eBay sides with the sellers no matter what they do or the lies they state. Something similar happened to me. I`ve purchased two antique wooden boxes which arrived smashed in pieces, this for the lack of care of the seller, she sent them in a plastic bag ! :x without bubble wrap or anything.

I had to open a case in paypal and wait 8 weeks only for a partial refund. Did you know that now if a buyer opens more than 4 paypal cases in a year, you loose your paypal protection ? Incredible right ? so what about people buying hundred of items a year ?

I buy approx. 150 items a year on eBay so if anything goes wrong with any of my purchases, no protection ! :eek , folks there are many excellent and far superior websites out there.

Let`s all start to buy somewhere else !,)

Jupiter2

eBay is full of very nasty sellers nowadays.Recently eBay is giving to sellers even more 'power' which of course they greatly abuse by being bad and unfair with buyers.

Let`s all start to buy somewhere else !,)

@ebay__***ks
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #618717

You need to get our while you can ..i have been with Ebay for 11 years , had to open this account to protect the other.

Had one double listing last month and one double listing this money. MY ACCOUNT WAS RESTRICTED, no editing or adding, buf of course could sell and answer question.

EBID.com is much better ..join our fight on twitter @ebay__sucks.

Isobel
Newport News, Virginia, United States #596434

I tried for weeks...by phone, by email, by another phone #.I must say ebay tried to help, the company Radko Gallery.com never answered any of my inquiries!

How unprofessional. I left detailed messages on phone # provided with order and phone # provided by ebay. I wrote emails to the Radko Gallery.com and ebay re: a damaged Christmas ornament that cost me $87.99 with shipping. I got no response whatsoever.

DO NOT BUY FROM RADKO.GALLERY.COM.

They don't care about the customer; they will not respond to any negative comments!I have been a member of ebay for years; today, I cancelled my membership because of this unacceptable, unprofessional company who continues to write its own reviews!

ebay buyer, Lees Summit MO USA

I purchased an item from a seller in China.The item I rec'd.

was nothing like the item I ordered. I paid $41.00 USD for the item. I contacted the seller and they said return for a refund. Ebay requires delivery confirmation method of shipping.

It cost me $44.57 to return the item. I returned the item and did not hear from the seller. I had proof of delivery. I contacted ebay, ebay said they contacted the seller.

The sellers response was that I shipped an empty box to them so they would not refund. I told ebay that was incorrect. Ebay then said I was trying to defraud a seller and they cancelled my ebay account. I had been a buyer on ebay for 13 years and had a 780 feedback score.

I hand never filed a claim and had no issues in my years of buying on ebay. ebay cancelled my account. I contacted ebay to ask why my account was cancelled and the reply was, we do not discuss cases only make decisions.

Once a decision has been made you have no recourse.I was unset by that treatment, now I'm glad, I hope they keep doing this stuff until they have no buyers, they deserve everything they get.

ebay buyer

I bought an item not as described from ebay. It was listed as new but then it turned to be used. So I asked for a partial refund, but the seller refused. The seller became so aggressive that he even filed a 'fb extortion' against me - all I did was telling him that I was about to give negative fb.

Then ebay insisted that I send the item back for a refund - but the postage for sending back cost me more than the original item plus P&P. Why would I dare to do that because the package can go missing. It would cost me even more if I use tracking service.

Then the seller replied to my negative feedback with false facts and I told ebay about this and they said the only thing they could do is to remove the whole feedback - again it left me with no choice, but to delete the whole thing.

I have now paid to for learning how to use ebay. It does make me more reluctant to use it - most sellers I met are super friendly people and that they are very willing to help. Unfortunately it's not the case all the time.