EBAY & SOME SELLERS WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY ANYWAY THEY CAN EVEN BY SUPPORTING KNOWN SCAMMERS
Update added by user Apr 03, 2015
Please note the documents that are uploaded to this post from Feedbacks of sellers & what they have been told to do by EBAY.
Go to You Tube look for the "Green Snakes" type in GE Capital Retail Pay Pal & view the clip along with reading statements from a "GE Capital Retail Bank" employee in a "Rebuttal" to one of my posts on Rip-Off.
In this "Rebuttal" on Rip-Off Report you will see the names of the stores that use this bank for there credit cards.
These stores are in it up way over there heads not to mention being just as crooked. They along with this bank get those "illegal fees" too or a portion of it. So they are by no means saints in this situation they are just as "EVIL & CROOKED" as ever.
Some of the names in this "Employee's" rebuttal are, Wal-Mart, Lowes, JC Penny's, Toys-R-Us, Sears, K-mart, Target etc. etc., you can read more when you go to Rip-Off Report #1140625.
EBAY Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Money Bank now Synchrony Bank are liars when they state in posted comments on sites like this & in letters sent to people & in emails.
If these "EVIL, CORRUPT, DISHONEST, CHEATS, FRAUDS, LIARS & *** ARTISTS" really cared it would not continue to happen.
Anyway in two (2) more years there will be nine (9) million more "Suckers to Screw" so "WTF" are we the consumer going to do? Who knows so far I have received no indication from any state or government agency at all on what they will do about this in there letters this is closed.
The CFPB which I refer to as The Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau have closed ALL my complaints on these corporations.That is why this "Illegal Activity" continues to spread like a wildfire out of control.
Original review posted by user Mar 02, 2015
I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is a real eye opener it lets you know just how bad its getting in "Corporate America" absolutely disgusting.
Not only do some of the "Sellers" at EBAY leave "Positive Feedback" in there message they state they have to leave PF for losers & "Scammers". Now why would these "Sellers" on EBAY have to leave "Positive Feedback" when they know the buyer or buyers are "Scammers"?
EBAY has taken "Negative Feedback" & has changed it to "Positive Feedback" & why do some sellers have to leave "Positive Feedback" when they know the buyer is a "Scammer" & state this in the message for "Feedback"? How deep does this go & how long has it been going on?
I have filed an IC3 on The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C). These two documents along with the other documents that have been uploaded tell it all.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Website Policy
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I bought an item on E-bay and as usual I paid for the item immediately. The next day I went into e-bay to check on the progress on the purchase..."
- "REMOVED AN ITEM I WAS SELLING WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND I HAD OVER 60 LOOKERS WITH A POSSIBLE SALE OF 6 PEOPLE WHO WERE INTERESTED. CALLED AND ASKED WHY.....THEY SAID..."
- "Ordered item listed by Kaje722 on eBay 8/24 with USPS Priority delivery date of 8/29. Purchased this item after reviewing sellers positive feedback. That listing stated item to be..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I chatted with Jennifer to be confirmed I am getting a new RCDD-002 exam by paying $109.00. As soon as I downloaded the product, it appeared to be out-dated version...."
- "Hi I went to Danville, CA UPS store yesterday and mailed 3 packages and asked for a tracking for my package. They charged me $9.53 for each package and sent..."
- "I place order from Walmart,then Walmart order Nautica boots from APPARELSAVE ,and after I wear few times my left boot got crack,i send email to APPAREALSAVE and they send me..."