Update by user Mar 03

jillianss02 switch his name to natlchamps2017

Original review posted by user Feb 17

ebay seller jillianss02 is an autograph forger who sell fake autographs online with the intent to defraud the consumers.eBay item number 222335909120 PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP signed autographed 8X10 PHOTO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is a forgery hand-signed by the seller not by President Trump.

The seller include a photo proof of Trump signing autographs but not the picture of the item he is signing. In fact, the photo was lifted off the internet and used without the owner's permission. This forger have other items authenticated by a third-party authentication company which are matter of opinion but anyone can purchase these just to boost their credibility while mixing in forgeries with the real ones. This seller is not to be trusted.

jillianss02 has been blasted on countless websites as a known forger. Don't be an another victim. Report to law enforcement agencies in your areas if you ever purchase something from them. Call the United States Postal Inspection Service and file a report.

Call ebay & paypal for a refund.You have 180 days from the date of the purchase to get your money back.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Want seller banned from selling to stop ripping off people.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

i might have buyer remorse after reading this about this seller because i purchased something from him for my son.I asked him if it's possible I can get a refund but it's been weeks and no respond.

Ebay can not do anything. The deadline to file a case have pass.

So I decided the next best decision is to take him to court and try to recoup some of my money back.Lesson here do not buy autograph on ebay.

yeah.he didn't quit until he scammed over 2,000 customers.

What a crook!

He needs to pay for his crimes.Lock him up with Bubba.

this guy is a scam artist.He hand signs a large amount of his inventory versus the few he gets in person.

he throw in some psa and beckett authenticated piece but it's how to say they are even real base on what i seen so far.

he's a CA grapher no doubt about it.a lying cheater.

Looking through his old feedbacks I noticed the seller sold Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth combo and team signed college NCAA memorabilia.Very similar to another ebay seller milcity-collectibles .

They could be of the same.

Anyway, since this seller start feeling the heat from the law catching up to him, he closed his account.Now he's going to operate under a different account.

in my expert opinion, this guy get autograph in person and forge autographs as well

Whittier, California, United States #1344570

He's a forger!

Denver, Colorado, United States #1339549

I will never buy from this seller because if he lies about one thing, he can lie about other things too. Too many good sellers to choose from, so why buy from someone you have doubts on.

Carlsbad, California, United States #1331162

i'm sure this seller knows someone who has strong tied to the higher hierarchy of PSA/DNA and now Beckett. This mystery person have the authority to play God to stickered basically anything he want to. He's the new Bob Gryder of PSA/DNA,Beckett.

he forged Trump. if you're not in ny and steal a google photo and use it as your own make it too obvious

Sacramento, California, United States #1324127

People I hate more than anyone else are forgers.There's nothing legit what he's doing.

I know guys from PSA/DNA, JSA, Global, Beckett that just authenticated everything including forgeries for their close friends and families. They didn't had to send it in the mail. Drop by the office, get lunch, come back in an hour and everything authenticated with certificates.

That's why I get autographs through the mail, in-person at games.I don't buy autographs.