George Boulos George9785

Canada

Vintage "Apollo 11 Lunar Team" Snoopy Astronaut Sticker/Decal + stamp NASA

george Boulos AKA George9785 is a CROOK!!! I made several requests for a tracking number and instead this guy insults me and makes threats. If this George Boulos of Blaine Washington has actually shipped this item then he could have sent me a tracking number instead of sarcasm and rudeness .ITEM NEVER RECEIVED, THEN HE ACCUSES ME OF MAKING A FALSE CLAIM!!!! ....I left appropriate Feedback for this fraudster and his follow up is this" Classic scammer. $3 for Int'l shipping & seeks tracking # < 2 wks & opens claim." This guy would not provide me with tracking and instead he hurls insults at me 1 dum bass .

AAA9877b wrote the review because of order processing issue at Ebay and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ebay to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was not getting my item. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ebay astronaut sticker for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

His name is George Boulos and he actually lives in Canada but uses a US Post Office Box that he acquired using another name. He works in computers for IBM He was denied US Citizenship The internet is full of information about this man. He buys on eBay under 55Seconds