5.0

Update by user Oct 30, 2017

Update by user Oct 30, 2017

THE REST OF THE EMAIL THAT WAS NOT POST HERE

Original review posted by user Oct 30, 2017

FEEDBACK EXTORTION ? THIS IS WHAT I WROTE ON EBAY FOR AN EBAY SELLER THAT TRIED TO EXTORT ME FOR MONEY ( WHICH IS AGAINST EBAY POLICY ) Also ebay denied me to post this on ebay so I am posting it here for everyone to view =============================================== =============================================== It's real sad when all you are trying to do is get a refund for a defective product I left a negative feedback cause I was kind of upset (Not Angry) cause this could of happened in shipping or maybe they shipped me a defective item on purpose but I wasn't worried about that Not really the point in what or how this happened, It did happen I just asked the seller to help me out in an email also in the feedback section for either a new replacement or give me a refund and I was offered a refund but on a condition (I had to modify my feedback) I didn't know how to do that So I did a search on eBay to find out how to do so and I did but It wouldn't let me do that So I I called up eBay By phone and spoke with them on how to do this and they said they could remove it So I had eBay remove the feedback so this seller could return my money as they said as soon as they saw that it was done they would immediately refund me which a short amount of time went by with no word no replies to emails nothing ( Still no reply ) I may not be able to leave you feedback now because it was retracted But I can leave you this negative review You are going to be reported to the consumers feedback so that they know who you are and that you are now known to be thieves on the net holding and or even keeping a person/s funds that they/myself trusted you ( eb2999 )

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Sellers i hate some of them can be crooks.

Comments

Did you pay through PayPal? If so, you can file a dispute directly with them if need be to get your money back.

Although this post is old. Not sure if it can be done now but for future reference if it were to happen again.