100% full Not resolved
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

On Febrary 15, 2016 I've sold a wheelset on ebay.I received a notification about the payment from Paypal and sent the item.

It was delivered by Febrary, 19 2016 on which I received a notification. Suddenly, on March, 8 I got an e-mail from Paypal about cancellation of the payment. I called ebay and they attempted to tell the payment has never been done (at the attached screenshots a notification about the payment is seen as well as the notification about buyer's refund). However, the paypal's representative confirmed that the payment was done and then cancelled.

Nobody could explain why is it so easy to cancel the payment w/o any prior notification or dispute.

The CS appears to lack the knowledge and/or willingness to help to resolve problem."Now this is your problem" told paypal's CS.

This reviewer shared experience about "problems with payment and poor customer service" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ebay and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about ebay seller policy at Ebay was bad service and helped to scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ebay.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ebay to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments