Update added by user Mar 01, 2015
The names of this "Scammer" are:
email used firstname.lastname@example.org
Derek Orlando Florida,
D.Diosomito Orlando Florida
dennison keller 9 from:email@example.com Oh, I forgot to mention this "Scammer" has created a new category for the United States of America's armed forces.
That name is The United States Marine Corp Airforce.USMCAIRFORCE
Update added by user Feb 07, 2015
If you have been scammed in any way on the internet you can file (IC3) form available on there website.The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C).
These dead beat total losers need to be caught & prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
The companies such as EBAY & others are not following up on complaints by its members & that is why the "Scams" continue to this day.
These "GREEDY" "Corporations in the United States of America need to get off there assssses & start paying attention to what is going on & do something about it!They need to start looking at items that are not the color GREEN & do not look like the $ sign!
Original review posted by user Feb 06, 2015
I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages then disconnected &O have to call again. Get lots of bill's George's Carol's etc. in out sourced countries.
Complain & nothing gets investigated or fixed it just keeps going on & on no matter how many members are effected by scammers & losers.
This EBAY member has different names states they are in the United States Marine Corp has violated ALL of EBAY rules yet he/she/or It continues to bid on EBAY.
Check out these documents
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Not feeling protected
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Internet Sales
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "On May 4, 2012, I bid on and won a Canon Powershot SD4000IS (item # 290703644697 ) for $113 from eBay seller Spital911. I had been looking for one of..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..."
- "They missed 2 separate days, no notice, no call (yes, I called to leave my cell number). 3rd try, they came but not on time, again no call. ..."
- "I happened across this site and figured it would be a good place to repost the Yelp review I posted regarding my local CVS pharmacy... First... I have no issue with..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."