2.4
Privacy and Data Security

I bought this ring to give to my wife on Mothers Day 2016.A week after I gave it to her she showed me the spots under the stone.

I reported it to the buyer and he said that the damage is due to my wife washing dishes with Dawn. I say that if Dawn destroyed this ring it was defective from the start! The defective area is just under the stone. When you examine the pictures, the dark areas appear to be unfinished metal.

That does not look like Sterling Silver! The buyer refused to give a refund & Ebay sided with the buyer without even looking at the pictures.

Ebay says that I may have altered the pictures so they can't be used as evidence.The buyer also deleted my negative feedback from his page so other potential customers can't see it.

This reviewer shared experience about "damaged or defective item, poor customer service, bad quality & no refund" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $84. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ebay and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about ring from Ebay was cover for dishonest sellers Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ebay.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ebay to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments