I bought this ring to give to my wife on Mothers Day 2016.A week after I gave it to her she showed me the spots under the stone.

I reported it to the buyer and he said that the damage is due to my wife washing dishes with Dawn. I say that if Dawn destroyed this ring it was defective from the start! The defective area is just under the stone. When you examine the pictures, the dark areas appear to be unfinished metal.

That does not look like Sterling Silver! The buyer refused to give a refund & Ebay sided with the buyer without even looking at the pictures.

Ebay says that I may have altered the pictures so they can't be used as evidence.The buyer also deleted my negative feedback from his page so other potential customers can't see it.

I didn't like: Cover for dishonest sellers.

2.4
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective item, Poor customer service, Bad quality & No refund / $84
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Ebay seller topsignedbooks forged the signature of Bruce Springsteen on books he sold to customers on ebay Ebay "ebay seller topsignedbooks sold 98 Bruce Springsteen 'Born to Run' books that contain a forged signature of The Boss which he hand-signed them all. This wasn't the same book that..." Read more Autograph stolen off eBay resurfaces !   False SNAD used ! Ebay "A customer Zipper68 filed a false SNAD and kept the item. Steven Zarelli either has a bad memory, or he has adopted the morals from his employer RR Auction. Several years..." Read more Ebay makes decision based on pictures I was never able to send. Ebay "Bought it for xmas. Item arrived in non operational condition. Provided negative feedback. This generated case. Had gotten price for items to fix and asked seller for partial refund, he..." Read more Case Boss - My Items has not yet arrived from 16th May 2017 Case Boss "I'am here expressing my frustration as I was being informed that the Item will be shipped from 2-4 weeks time. But from 16th May until now, the Items has not..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Child Protective Services - I need help Child Protective Services "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more