I bought this ring to give to my wife on Mothers Day 2016.A week after I gave it to her she showed me the spots under the stone.
I reported it to the buyer and he said that the damage is due to my wife washing dishes with Dawn. I say that if Dawn destroyed this ring it was defective from the start! The defective area is just under the stone. When you examine the pictures, the dark areas appear to be unfinished metal.
That does not look like Sterling Silver! The buyer refused to give a refund & Ebay sided with the buyer without even looking at the pictures.
Ebay says that I may have altered the pictures so they can't be used as evidence.The buyer also deleted my negative feedback from his page so other potential customers can't see it.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cover for dishonest sellers
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective item, Poor customer service, Bad quality & No refund
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "IncidentI purchased a Red and black contemporary sofa from LA furniture via ebay! I called prior to purchase to confirm the red was primary red rather than some off color...."
- "There's a new Petition to the Federal Trade Commission on eBay's secret policies and illegal business practices in violation of their own User Agreement and Fair Trade Laws. The petition..."
- "Bought a ring from England. Diamond and ruby gold ring. Got the ring it broke in 2 days and turned my finger green. Seller said I was lying about the..."
- "If you reply to an ad for a used vehicle for sale and the seller tells you they are in this military and that they are selling their vehicle which..."
- "Well, it appears that I'm just one more confused and dissatisfied customer when it comes to the above products... Not to mention the underhanded and unethical way Bella Fleur chooses..."
- "On 5/12 I took a large item to the UPS Store in North Arlington TX off Lamar St for a pack and ship return option on a warranty repair being..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."