I bought this ring to give to my wife on Mothers Day 2016.A week after I gave it to her she showed me the spots under the stone.
I reported it to the buyer and he said that the damage is due to my wife washing dishes with Dawn. I say that if Dawn destroyed this ring it was defective from the start! The defective area is just under the stone. When you examine the pictures, the dark areas appear to be unfinished metal.
That does not look like Sterling Silver! The buyer refused to give a refund & Ebay sided with the buyer without even looking at the pictures.
Ebay says that I may have altered the pictures so they can't be used as evidence.The buyer also deleted my negative feedback from his page so other potential customers can't see it.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cover for dishonest sellers
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective item, Poor customer service, Bad quality & No refund
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "The original Winco Space Medals are made from test materials. There are three Chinese Manufacturers producing these exact same medals but using a cheaper metal. This seller must have discovered..."
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "IncidentI purchased a Red and black contemporary sofa from LA furniture via ebay! I called prior to purchase to confirm the red was primary red rather than some off color...."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "Stayed at the Microtel in Arlington TX. The place is a total dump. Drugs, rude employees, photos of the motel on their web site do not reflect the motel. Motel..."
- "I've had my iPhone 6s Plus about a month and immediately put it in a life proof case, but I've been thinking to return my life proof case since I..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."