EBAY INDIA IS FRAUD COMPANY.THEY HAVE CHEATED ME AND MANY PEOPLE IN INDIA.

EBAY INDIA MUST BE BLACKLISTED.  Order confirmation: ­PaisaPay ID 4496638­69­24 I am S Ganesh from Bangalore India. I had placed order for LG G4 Mobile phone on 21­st March 2017 by paying Rs 17499.00. They promis­ed to deliver the same on 27th march 2017. If not they promised to refund my money immediately.

They did not deliver the product or refund my money. They gave me a FAKE Air Way Bill No. DT­DC: D33446525­ which cannot be tracked. THIS PROVES THAT THEY ARE A FRAUD.

They then extended the delivery date to 2nd April 2017 without my permission. They still did not deliver the product as promised on 2nd April. I had canceled the orde­r on 31st March 2017 and claimed refund. I received an email from the seller on 1st April 2017 saying that you will receive the refund from ebay india directly.

Today is 12th April 2017 they have still not refunded my money. THEY HAVE CHE­ATED ME. I HAVE SENT SO MANY EMAILS, MADE SO MANY CALLS, THEY HAVE IGNORED IT. THEY call me from this no.

+91 124 669 5400 once in 2-3 days and promise to refund within 48 hours. (They have done this for past 10 days) Today i received another call and they say they will refund my money in 7-8 day. THEY LAIRS, CHEATS, SCOUNDRELS, I DON'T TRUST THEM ANYMORE. IF THEY STILL HAVE A SENSE OF SHAME THEY SHOULD REFUND MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY WITH INTEREST.

If they don't refund my money (Rs 17499 + interest) immedia­tely i will file cheating case against them in International Court of Justice for Cheating and Harassment. I will also give a police complaint and file a consumer case against ebay in india. EBAY INDIA IS A ROUGE COMPANY. THERE INTENTION IS ONLY TO CHEAT CUSTOMERS.

THEY PURPOSELY HOLD THE MONEY OF CUSTOMERS ON FALSE PRETEXT. THEY MAKE MONEY BY CHEATING INNOCENT CUSTOMERS, THEY DON'T HAVE ETHICS. EBAY MUST LEARN FROM AMAZON, FLIPKART, SNAPDEAL AND OTHER SUCH ONLINE SELLERS HOW TO TREAT CUSTOMERS. I CURSE EBAY FOR FOOLING ME AND TREATING ME SO BADLY. EBAY MUST BE NAMED AND SHAMED PUBLICLY.

THERE ACCOUNT MUST BE SEIZED AND THEIR FOUNDERS, PARTNERS AND DIRECTORS MUST BE ARRESTED. THEY ARE CRIMINALS, SHAMELESS PEOPLE. I FEEL SPITTING ON THEIR FACE AND KICK THEM IN THEIR ***.

I will grateful if anybody can help me file a cheating and harassment case against Ebay in International court.Best Regards Ganesh THEY HAVE CHEATED MANY PEOPLE IN THE PAST, YOU CAN SEARCH FOR " Ebay paisepay fraud" on google.

Review about: Lg G4 Mobile Phone.

Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion