Resolved
4.0

Ordered item listed by Kaje722 on eBay 8/24 with USPS Priority delivery date of 8/29.Purchased this item after reviewing sellers positive feedback.

That listing stated item to be shipped priority USPS with delivery date of 8/29 influenced my decision to purchase from this seller.On multiple occasions I contacted seller requesting delivery tracking number. The seller did not respond. eBay sent me confirmation that seller received my inquiries pertains to delivery tracking number. Did not receive item on 8/29.

Contacted eBay and advised seller shipped item on 8/29 and I should receive by 8/31. eBay later on 8/29 provided a USPS tracking number.

Have been inconvenienced and am frustrated that merchandise was not shipped upon Pay Pal payment on 8/24.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $155. 57tbird is overall dissatisfied with Ebay and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about delivery service at Ebay was item not shipped as stated in listing , but reviewer liked listing promised delivery date. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ebay.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ebay to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments