Reston, Virginia

Suspended from ebay no reason no warning no help in resolving it. Ebay needs to go out of business they are rip off artsit.I paid 70 dollars for auctions running they suspended me and stopped the auctions still I am not sure why or how to fix it. I just wanted my accoutn closed and they will nmot close my account! Is this aloud I want my info off their site.

I do ave some news heer is aphone number for EBAY 1-800-717-3229

acll all you want oph BTW this phone number is only for special customers I got it by accident fomr an online help. balls right!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ebay Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

I was doing some good eBay business too once upon a time, but I decided that they just aren't worth the hassle anymore. Glad to see other auction sites showing up.

Ridiculous.Momos at eBay don't know the difference between their left and their right hand.

Makes me wonder who is actually controlling suspensions, monkeys or baboons.

Got suspended for no apparent reason. Apparently, there was suspicious activity on the account, but they never explain any further. Just a generic email to tell you the reason why your suspended. You couldn't be any more clearer eBay, really, some of the best support ever.

If you are suspended and you think you can get reinstated, well...good luck with that.

There is a fat chances of getting your account reinstated.

You have a better chance of you being struck with lightning, while sitting in your tub, full of water, with the washer and dryer going along with the tv, curling iron, shaver and any possible appliance going on.

It is a total waste of time.You would be better off learning stealth and how to get back on with the information on the Aspkin forums or the Auction Essistance website then you would with contacting eBay for reinstatement.

Walter Magan

eBay is absolutely horrible!They will suspend your account and charge you off with no chance of appeal.

I make a living using them and they have no care in the world for you.

The reps are complete duds and the way they handle everything is just absurd.

I could not get through to them no matter what.Had to cut my losses and use Auction Essistance to help me get back on.

Just Me
Towanda, Kansas, United States #14285

This is also what I had happen to me at this site.I left a neutral review for a rip-off seller who evidently tries to pass off either fake merchandise or factory seconds as "mint".

Because of honest feedback that was not a**-kissing positive the seller blocked me, and eBay being the chicken***ts they are now removes any item I bid on from listings. eBay will not respond to any questions, they never have and probably never will.

The idea they are hurting me is ***!There are enough sellers of merchandise in enough towns in the USA that the only people being hurt by their head-up-their-a** way of treating customers is themselves and the sellers who lose busiiness by being childish idiots.