I bought an item from ebay.com seller electromix-usa
The item was supposed to be delivered to my brother (and picked up by my parents) until May 30; once the item was shipped it changed to June 2.
Thing is that my parents are leaving on May 31..
I asked the electromix-usa to speed up the shipment and even tried UPS yet no response from electromix-usa and UPS guy says it will not help.
I contacted ebay.com CS regarding this issue twice. I was promised that the ebay.com buyer protection program will cover me in this case, even if the seller recalls the item.
The seller contacts me and demands to get 22% restocking fee (WTF?) although I never even saw the item!
It's his fault that he chose ground shipping (on a turtle) that was delayed!
Now ebay.com "buyer protection program" turns to be "buyer harassment initiative" and they stand up for the bad seller - electromix-usa and he only refund me for $135.29 USD instead of $173.44 USD
That's a loss of $38.15 USD
electromix-usa sucks and I will do whatever it takes to get my money back and get my feedback to show in his feedback list (of course it was removed because ebay decided that now he is right!).
I have been shopping through ebay.com for years now and this is the first bad experience I had. electromix-usa sucks!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "my two page letter to ebay is attached paid seller via Paypal, got his phone and seller agreed to PICK UP LOCALY by my hired packers and trucking company. With ruddiness,..."
- "What occurred? I sold an item on ebay and within 18 hours shipped the item to an address in Australia as specified by ebay on my cell phone. I spent the..."
- "Bought it for xmas. Item arrived in non operational condition. Provided negative feedback. This generated case. Had gotten price for items to fix and asked seller for partial refund, he..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking. Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."