I bought an item from ebay.com seller electromix-usa
The item was supposed to be delivered to my brother (and picked up by my parents) until May 30; once the item was shipped it changed to June 2.
Thing is that my parents are leaving on May 31..
I asked the electromix-usa to speed up the shipment and even tried UPS yet no response from electromix-usa and UPS guy says it will not help.
I contacted ebay.com CS regarding this issue twice. I was promised that the ebay.com buyer protection program will cover me in this case, even if the seller recalls the item.
The seller contacts me and demands to get 22% restocking fee (WTF?) although I never even saw the item!
It's his fault that he chose ground shipping (on a turtle) that was delayed!
Now ebay.com "buyer protection program" turns to be "buyer harassment initiative" and they stand up for the bad seller - electromix-usa and he only refund me for $135.29 USD instead of $173.44 USD
That's a loss of $38.15 USD
electromix-usa sucks and I will do whatever it takes to get my money back and get my feedback to show in his feedback list (of course it was removed because ebay decided that now he is right!).
I have been shopping through ebay.com for years now and this is the first bad experience I had. electromix-usa sucks!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On March 5, I purchased an advertised CHEVROLET HHR 4 LAYER WATERPROOF CAR COVER from an Ebay approved seller known as AutoArmourCovers.com; a “Porsche Owner Approved Company” for $42.30! I..."
- "Bought it for xmas. Item arrived in non operational condition. Provided negative feedback. This generated case. Had gotten price for items to fix and asked seller for partial refund, he..."
- "This signed Neil Armstrong photograph, listed on eBay, and based on an online opinion from PSA, came back as " LIKELY NOT AUTHENTIC " . This item comes with..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."