I bought an item from ebay.com seller electromix-usa
The item was supposed to be delivered to my brother (and picked up by my parents) until May 30; once the item was shipped it changed to June 2.
Thing is that my parents are leaving on May 31..
I asked the electromix-usa to speed up the shipment and even tried UPS yet no response from electromix-usa and UPS guy says it will not help.
I contacted ebay.com CS regarding this issue twice. I was promised that the ebay.com buyer protection program will cover me in this case, even if the seller recalls the item.
The seller contacts me and demands to get 22% restocking fee (WTF?) although I never even saw the item!
It's his fault that he chose ground shipping (on a turtle) that was delayed!
Now ebay.com "buyer protection program" turns to be "buyer harassment initiative" and they stand up for the bad seller - electromix-usa and he only refund me for $135.29 USD instead of $173.44 USD
That's a loss of $38.15 USD
electromix-usa sucks and I will do whatever it takes to get my money back and get my feedback to show in his feedback list (of course it was removed because ebay decided that now he is right!).
I have been shopping through ebay.com for years now and this is the first bad experience I had. electromix-usa sucks!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This signed Neil Armstrong photograph, listed on eBay, and based on an online opinion from PSA, came back as " LIKELY NOT AUTHENTIC " . This item comes with..."
- "Bought a ring from England. Diamond and ruby gold ring. Got the ring it broke in 2 days and turned my finger green. Seller said I was lying about the..."
- "Customer Extortion Name: KASIA BRZESKI - JORDAN BRZESKI From GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO 80111-3395 United States Customer never contacted us with any problem, he opened a dispute with ebay instead, when he lost..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."