Ebay.com seller - electromix-usa shipped

263 of 997 Ebay reviews

I bought an item from ebay.com seller electromix-usa

The item was supposed to be delivered to my brother (and picked up by my parents) until May 30; once the item was shipped it changed to June 2.

Thing is that my parents are leaving on May 31..

I asked the electromix-usa to speed up the shipment and even tried UPS yet no response from electromix-usa and UPS guy says it will not help.

I contacted ebay.com CS regarding this issue twice. I was promised that the ebay.com buyer protection program will cover me in this case, even if the seller recalls the item.

The seller contacts me and demands to get 22% restocking fee (WTF?) although I never even saw the item!

It's his fault that he chose ground shipping (on a turtle) that was delayed!

Now ebay.com "buyer protection program" turns to be "buyer harassment initiative" and they stand up for the bad seller - electromix-usa and he only refund me for $135.29 USD instead of $173.44 USD

That's a loss of $38.15 USD

electromix-usa sucks and I will do whatever it takes to get my money back and get my feedback to show in his feedback list (of course it was removed because ebay decided that now he is right!).

I have been shopping through ebay.com for years now and this is the first bad experience I had. electromix-usa sucks!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Electromix
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #491820

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ebay? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
263 of 997 Ebay reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Dominic

Apr 15, 2015 #972117 Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

I had the same issue. They poorly shipped my golf shafts in two tubes taped together and they came apart somewhere along the way and I only received half of the empty tube. No shafts. Tried to contact Electromix-usa and only got voice mail. Left two messages and they never responded. Sent them two emails through eBay and no response. Submitted a claim with "buyer protection" and they denied the issue. What a joke! There is no security for items bought on eBay. So buyer be ware. I will never buy anything from this seller again. So I'm out $164.00

0 0 Reply

Jan 06, 2015 #926694 Wayne, New Jersey, United States

Store Policies
electromixusa offers the following Returns Policy:
* There will be a 22% restocking fee for all working merchandise returns. All returns will be tested before refunds are processed
* We accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date.
* There will be no refunds on items that have been used.
* Return items must be in original box and include all of the original accessories. * There will be a 50% fee for returns with any missing part or accessory. * All returns require an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number. Please send us an email if you require an RMA number. * If the item is malfunctioning and 30 days have passed since the purchase date, please send the item directly to the manufacturer using your

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ebay. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ebay.
Filing a new complaint about
×