3.5

Update by user Oct 21, 2019

still refusing refund after called out on feedback extortion

Original review posted by user Oct 17, 2019

Have person who told me that I did not need to return the broken product. Then they want a good feedback, without addressing the problem that mechanics charges were $100+ to replace the pump, again.

They have not refunded anything, even though it has been over a month since the entire hassle started. The person accepted the return, on paper, so eBay closed the darned case! Now, they will not give me the refund and changed their minds about not having to ship the un-repairable item back! They are worried about losing money.

They don't care that they are ripping off a person on a fixed income, disabled and retired. I refuse to feel sorry for a dishonest merchant. I had the case closed by eBay. To boot, I did not get my refund, either!

I don't seem to be able to get eBay to fix the problem.

I guess a bad feedback might get their attention. Sadly, that attention will be directed at me!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Ebay Pros: Easy, Cheap, Convenient, Shopping on-line with ebay.

Ebay Cons: Poor customer resolution process, Not covering for policies against feedback extortion, Sellers threating consumers, Customer service, Ebay refuses to correct mistakes.

Comments