Black 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub On/Off Switches + AC Power Adapter Cable for PC Laptop The AC Power Adapter damaged my computer.I plug the USB hub to my computer USB port and the power adapter to the hub.

When I plug the Adapter to the 110v outlet there a big zap and smoke on the plug and my computer not working anymore, wont come on at all. The Adapter has no brand name and is not part of the USB Hub.

Don't know where the seller get it.How can I get a $322.00 compensation for the damage of my computer from eBay or the seller.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ac power adapter from Ebay and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ebay to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ebay for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

#1081938

why would you plug a usb port (multi) into a power supply. :)

they run from the pc

what you did is put an extra 110v into your computer and fry the circuits. anyway your *** your not getting a ebay refund.

lesson learnt ;)