Plano, Texas

Black 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub On/Off Switches + AC Power Adapter Cable for PC Laptop The AC Power Adapter damaged my computer.I plug the USB hub to my computer USB port and the power adapter to the hub.

When I plug the Adapter to the 110v outlet there a big zap and smoke on the plug and my computer not working anymore, wont come on at all. The Adapter has no brand name and is not part of the USB Hub.

Don't know where the seller get it.How can I get a $322.00 compensation for the damage of my computer from eBay or the seller.

Review about: Ac Power Adapter.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

#1081938

why would you plug a usb port (multi) into a power supply. :)

they run from the pc

what you did is put an extra 110v into your computer and fry the circuits. anyway your *** your not getting a ebay refund.

lesson learnt ;)

Ebay Ruined Our Ebay Store Business Ebay "I have owned and operated a professional Ebay Store for nine years. We sell new, pre-owned and vintage designer bags, jewelry, clothing and accessories and always have our designer bags..." Read more Ebay - Topsignedbooks - SIGNED Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher, autographed, new with event photos Ebay "Topsignedbooks delivered a book with a fake signature. I cancelled the item within 1 hour of placing the bid after reading bad reviews about his product, but he still sent..." Read more Ebay makes decision based on pictures I was never able to send. Ebay "Bought it for xmas. Item arrived in non operational condition. Provided negative feedback. This generated case. Had gotten price for items to fix and asked seller for partial refund, he..." Read more Stay away from karensbarn on ebay! Ebay "Sells broken items, says they're tested and works in one area of the auction then below that says she "doesn't test for ....functionality" Sends known broken items, then forces..." Read more Raymour and Flanigan - No shape retention in foam cushions Raymour and Flanigan "Bought a beautiful set for our den that will be 2 years old the end of June. Called back in March and had to wait 3 weeks for tech to..." Read more Angel Management Uk - Angels Management are model agency scammers Angel Management Uk "My wife signed up my baby with The Little Angel Group, www.angelsmanagement.co.uk and ended being scammed out of a lot of a lot of money which we can't afford. She..." Read more Ezbuy - Faulty item - collect, return and collect??? Ezbuy "Ezbuy delivered a spoiled drawer. Firstly, its bulky - yes i chose self collection to save on cost. Being asked to BRING BACK to the warehouse / collection point. Hello?..." Read more Case Boss - My Items has not yet arrived from 16th May 2017 Case Boss "I'am here expressing my frustration as I was being informed that the Item will be shipped from 2-4 weeks time. But from 16th May until now, the Items has not..." Read more