EBay Auction report

913 of 997 Ebay reviews

I was betting for an item on eBay.When I won this item, I realized that if had wrong description from a seller.

I tried contacting him asking if I can cancel my bet, but he wasn't helpful. So, I had to buy it...

Here' some more details of this sory. The name of this item is: NEW RIM BLACKBERRY 7290 Unlocked PDA GPS SMART Phone. Well, not only from the name, but also from the specifications provided by seller, I got the impression that this Blackberry phone has a build it GPS, but that's not the case!

This model douse not have it!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
913 of 997 Ebay reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
samiam

Aug 12, 2008 #27883 Ebikon, Luzern, Switzerland

I am here to tell you that ebay has stood up for the buyer as opposed to me, the POWER SELLER every single time! I am not the Asian power seller that sells broken junk for one cent with a $20 shipping fee either (which is against ebay rules that I always report and ebay never does anything about), I am the disabled nurse struggling to make ends meet and I have sold less than 3000 items in 4 years. If someone complains an item arrived broken and they didn't buy insurance, I am the one who pays for it! Someone complains an item didn't arrive, I paid for it! Don't bother buying insurance, I'll have to pay for it anyway! They don't want buyers upset. They want YOU to come back! Sellers are a dime a dozen. And with paypal in the same corner, forget complaining about anything. They side with each other and you are just wasting your breath. The rules for both companies change more often than the fees. You can never keep up. Believe me, sellers get screwed more than buyers. A buyer only needs to look at a seller's feedback. No one should have a score of less than 99%. If they do, I don't buy from them.

0 0 Reply
HarryCarry

Aug 12, 2008 #27772 Monte Vista, Colorado, United States

You don't have to purchase an item from eBay and should have filed a dispute that the item was not described correctly. If it was a Power Seller, chances of winning the dispute are slim because Ebay protects all their power sellers for additional fees. ebays fees are so high, a seller could open a shop for less money. Ebay caters only to power sellers. If this was not a power seller, you probably could have won a dispute because ebay doesn't protect their sellers at all. They scew their sellers out of millions. Ebay BITES!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.