2.1
Turnaround Time

On march 15th 2018 I bought a bobcat on an auction run by e bay. Th terms were that once the auction closed you had to pay by wire transfer or cash.

I am in Texas , the company is in Maryland . Thinking that i would be covered if in fact the machine was not as stated , meaning relied on E Bay false promises as "if the item not as stated you will get your money back" or " this item is guaranteed by vehicle guarantees" However no where it states that once you pay by Wire transfer as stated on the listing you are really on your own. There is NO guarantee ,warranty or any protection at all . Also since you paid by wire transfer they will put an unpaid claim on your record and even better you can not leave a negative review because simply you have not paid for it.

It does not matter that you have the machine ( all of 6500 pounds of it) in your possession , you can show Bill of lading , or show that it was paid . No and NO.

I have spoken to at least 12 high value associates at ebay and while some being polite others being pretty rude had the same line .Once you paid by wire transfer whether it is stated on the site or not YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY PROTECTION. in fact you are on your own and these scammers can ply the site and sell their fraudulent merchandise without any impunity and ebay of course can take in their easy earn commission.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobcat Tractor.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: No consumer protection.

Comments

wow i was also robed by a seller on eBay and eBay said I was on my own even threated to banned me because I was unhappy with the very large man boots the seller sent me and not the boots as described i wanted womens boots and the boots stink like smelly dogs when it rains but I guess I only lost $120.00 AND GOT MY SMELLY CLOWN LIKE BOOTS NOT AS BAD AS LOOSING 900 DOLLARS I GUESS

winterowl59

eBay does not protect anybody but eBay. I know this for a fact and am ready for a Class Action lawsuit

to winterowl59 #1616277

id go for a class action suit involving ebay i bought a large smelly expensive boot they said sorry and told me if i keep complaining they would ban me from ebay