2.8
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

BUYER BEWARE.Manufacturer's DO NOT warrant cell phones purchased from eBay!!!!

Neither does ebay or paypal if you use them to pay. If your phone goes bad 4 months after purchase you will not get any help whatsoever from eBay or Paypal. They give you the run around and in the end you lose the money you spent on a phone.

Ebay pushes the sale of cell phones on their site and they don't back up their buyers!!!!***Don't buy from sami809 on ebay.*** I bought a Samsung Galaxy and am out a phone cuz it started having electrical problems 5 months after I bought it--now I am out a phone which was advertised as NEW with 1 year Manufacturer Warranty.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of samsung electronics cell phone from Ebay. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $188 and wants Ebay to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was dishonest sellers tolerated and do not stand behind their buyers when problems arise. Author liked the most easeof finding a phone after ebay sent me 80 some messages. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ebay for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1263186

"BUYER BEWARE.Manufacturer's DO NOT warrant cell phones purchased from eBay!!!!"

Thank you!Very helpful.

Any other bits of knowledge that may help us all?Such as "Money is green" or "The sky is blue"?

to off***sumer***ed Sacramento, California, United States #1265167

Any other large american companies that you see as obviously corrupt...if you have time in between counting your money and gazing at the sky?