Update by user May 15

I have hard nothing from the vendor or from eBay.My recommendation is for all who read this is to avoid buying anything that costs more than $10 from China.

DO NOT buy electronics. Other China based vendors have refunded.

These crooks dragged out the process past the point where ebay says that they would intervene.I might as well have started the grill with 4 $100 bills at least I wold have had a steak out of it.

Original review posted by user Apr 13

I purchased an in dash plug-n-play radio replacement fro my Dodge Avenger on ebay.Radio arrived pretty much on time but with no maps and a broken radio antenna adapter.

Wrote email and asked for replacements. They sent to wrong address and it was returned to China. Resent but the antenna was for the GPS not the radio. Radio started developing other problems that made it more useless than useful.

Agreed to send radio back to china. digishop demanded that I send it by mail and not use UPS or anyo other like service.

on 23, Fep 2017 I sent radio back and was able to track it to China where it disappeared.The company is now refusing to refund or replace

I didn't like: Lousy customer service.

1.5
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Radio
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss pretty much all but price and payment / $550
Preferred solution either refund purchase, shipping, duty and installation costs or replace radio

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion