Update by user May 19

There has been total silence from Digishop and Ebay. It is a shame since Ebay started out so good but got greedy. hey get their commission and screw the end user that gets ripped off by Chinese crooks.

Original review posted by user Apr 18

I bought a radio for my car and it was missing the maps and the radio antnna was broken.They first sent replacement to wrong address and then sent wrong antenna.

the radio started doing strange things and they strung me along before telling me to return it by postal service. I did and the package is now lost somewhere in China and they will not refund or send new radio until the returned one shows up. I don't know if it showed up or not because the tracking stopped when entering China.

It seems that they ran the time out past the 180 mark for ebay to issue a refund and for them to get a black mark.My approval as a buyer is 100%, their approval as a seller is 98%

Review about: Gps Radio For Dodge Avenger.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Radio
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $500
Preferred solution I will let the company decide to refund or send working replacement.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion