Update by user May 19

There has been total silence from Digishop and Ebay. It is a shame since Ebay started out so good but got greedy. hey get their commission and screw the end user that gets ripped off by Chinese crooks.

Original review posted by user Apr 18

I bought a radio for my car and it was missing the maps and the radio antnna was broken.They first sent replacement to wrong address and then sent wrong antenna.

the radio started doing strange things and they strung me along before telling me to return it by postal service. I did and the package is now lost somewhere in China and they will not refund or send new radio until the returned one shows up. I don't know if it showed up or not because the tracking stopped when entering China.

It seems that they ran the time out past the 180 mark for ebay to issue a refund and for them to get a black mark.My approval as a buyer is 100%, their approval as a seller is 98%

Review about: Radio.

Preferred solution: I will let the company decide to refund or send working replacement..

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Ebay Ruined Our Ebay Store Business Ebay "I have owned and operated a professional Ebay Store for nine years. We sell new, pre-owned and vintage designer bags, jewelry, clothing and accessories and always have our designer bags..." Read more Ebay - A FRIZZED OUT AIR CONDITIONER Ebay "I want to say i was excited when i rolled across this karenbarn ,but behold i did not know i was buying a box of junk ... I should have listen..." Read more Stay away from karensbarn on ebay! Ebay "Sells broken items, says they're tested and works in one area of the auction then below that says she "doesn't test for ....functionality" Sends known broken items, then forces..." Read more Autograph stolen off eBay resurfaces !   False SNAD used ! Ebay "A customer Zipper68 filed a false SNAD and kept the item. Steven Zarelli either has a bad memory, or he has adopted the morals from his employer RR Auction. Several years..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more