Outrageous that eBay starts the countdown clock on a listing and sends a highlighted message that your item is for sale but when you check the category, your item is nowhere to be found.I listed several items and they all posted right away but they held the listing for a gift card that met with ebay's policy but made it appear as if the listing was being viewed.

It wasnt. When I called, they just kept repeating that they list in 2 to 24 hrs. That's not what they tell you when you post your listing. A 5 day listing is actually a four day listing if they hold it for 24 hrs.

They gave me no valid reason for holding the listing back. It was the exact same listing for the many cards exactly like it and just cop ied onto a new listing. No reason to think that there wold be any problems as I have 100% positive feedback on all cards sold. So I keep checking to see if my card was sold and it isn't even being offered.

I noticed that there were no page views so I went to the category to see if there was a problem in the listing, there was no listing at all! When I called customer service, they just kept repeating that it would be posted the next day! WUT??? Why?

They had no answer. Just kept saying it over and over whenever I asked them why. Meanwhile, the clock keeps counting down with no one viewing my item. Not gonna be a 5 day listing, it will be a 4 day listing because it never got posted even though the message on the page was "Your item is for sale".

NO IT WASN'T! The cards sell in less than a day but not if they are not able to be viewed. They do not tell you if your item is being kept from posting. You have to go to the category and try to find it.

Shame on these people! The clock should not start until the item is posted.

The seller should be told they are holding the item.Been an above average rated eBay customer since 2005 and this is how I am treated.

Review about: Ebay Marketplace.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments