Ebay Customer Service
- (866) 643-2959
- (800) 800-4272
- (866) 540-3229
- (866) 643-1607
Currently you can call only US numbers.
EBay is an on-line auction center that was founded by computer programmer Pierre Omidyar in San Jose, California in 1995. EBay performs on-line auction hosting, electronic commerce and it is in fact a shopping mall. People from the whole world can easily buy or sell goods and services in this website. The first thing ever sold on the auction was a broken laser pointer. The slogan of eBay is: "What ever it is, you can get it on eBay". Besides, eBay, Inc. owns some more companies such as Skype, PayPal, Gumtree. EBay has developed special rules concerning bidding, buying and selling items. There have been many complaints about eBay seller fraud.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Ebay to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Reston, Virginia, United States