Customer Extortion

Name: KASIA BRZESKI - JORDAN BRZESKI

From GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO 80111-3395

United States

Customer never contacted us with any problem, he opened a dispute with ebay instead, when he lost the dispute here is the email we got

I opened a case with ebay but it looks like I was past the 30 days. So here's the deal, if you decide not to return my money for the top I will hammer you online. I do internet marketing for a living, after I'm done with you, there will be so much bad press online that no one will buy your products.

Here's what I'll do just to start:

1. Negative review on ebay

2. Negative blast to all the members on Rv3 and e30tech (I'm a moderator)

3. Rip off reports (yes plural, under several different names)

4. Pissedconsumer.com negative review

5. Consumeraffairs.com negative review

Basically when anyone searches for you in google - they will see all my negative reports losing you an exponential amount of business. Trust me when I say this is one customer YOU BETTER take care of.

You have 24 hours to respond and refund me or I will have my team start the process!

- kgholdingsus

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). ddauto is overall dissatisfied with Ebay and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ebay.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ebay to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments