Durham, North Carolina

The original Winco Space Medals are made from test materials. There are three Chinese Manufacturers producing these exact same medals but using a cheaper metal. This seller must have discovered one of those Chinese Knock Off sites that sell garbage.

Although some , or most of this ebay seller's merchandise is, in my opinion, questionable. These Winco Medals look nothing at all like the real ones.

I own some Winco Medals and these babies look cheap and lack the detail of the real deal. I also have doubts about other items being sold by this particular seller.

One must use caution on eBay !

Review about: Winco Medal.

I didn't like: Fakes.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Well duh

"one must use caution on ebay" was my thought exactly. Are you seriously complaining that something found on ebay actually turned out to be phoney junk??

Ebay Ruined Our Ebay Store Business Ebay "I have owned and operated a professional Ebay Store for nine years. We sell new, pre-owned and vintage designer bags, jewelry, clothing and accessories and always have our designer bags..." Read more Ebay - Review about Ring from El Monte, California Ebay "Bought a ring from England. Diamond and ruby gold ring. Got the ring it broke in 2 days and turned my finger green. Seller said I was lying about the..." Read more Ebay makes decision based on pictures I was never able to send. Ebay "Bought it for xmas. Item arrived in non operational condition. Provided negative feedback. This generated case. Had gotten price for items to fix and asked seller for partial refund, he..." Read more Sold item on eBay: lost my money and item because eBay decided in buyer favor Ebay "In February 2016, I sold an iPhone 4s to a buyer. About a month and a half later buyer opened claim stating they never received item. eBay never notified me..." Read more Case Boss - My Items has not yet arrived from 16th May 2017 Case Boss "I'am here expressing my frustration as I was being informed that the Item will be shipped from 2-4 weeks time. But from 16th May until now, the Items has not..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrifying experience Coleman Furniture " purchased my sofa on April 23, 2017. I received a recliner sofa and love seat where the sofa has a gap between the base and the back.I sent over..." Read more Garden Winds - Horrible Customer Service Garden Winds "Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more