Verified Reviewer

I have a return ID 51935**** and received three e-mails requiring me to check-in to get the return address information. I tried checking in last night, got a new password, nothing worked.

This morning I spent two hours waiting on the chat line, being disconnected or restarting the process by typing something about waiting in the queue which was misrepresented by the robot assistant.

At one point I am told that I will have to wait for 7 minutes.

I set my timer for seven minutes, do something else in the meantime, and when I check on the connection in 5 minutes, I am told that the chat session has been ended. It simply is not clear as to what to do to insure a connection: wait without typing, keep the connection alive with some query, such as "am I still in the queue?" The long and the short is that I still can't get to the infomration I need to return the item, and the dead line is October 14.

Michael Kessler

User's recommendation: A better robotic assistant.

Preferred solution: Access to what is necessary to return an item and get a refund.

Comments