8000 Marina Blvd, Brisbane, CA 94005, USA
2.2

Briefly I bought a 1999 Rolls Royce (my dream car) and had electrical issues with it 15 minutes after I bought it, A/C quit, gas tank is leaking, etc. I was promised a set of manuals from the seller and he has not sent them, I've waited 4 months.

I contacted ebay and they repeatedly tell me the car is more than 10 years old so they will not help me. Regardless of how old the car is, I have not received the set of manuals as promised (in writing from the seller)... to me this is fraud on the seller's part or at minimum an intentional lie. And ebay won't help?

I paid for a car I'm unable to drive and unable to repair without the set of manuals that were part of the deal ... the sale should be refunded if only because I have not received what I was promised...

I paid cash as I promised, the seller has NOT fulfilled his promises (whether we agree that he sold the car knowing it was not as advertised, the set of manuals have not been sent to me and that is an incomplete sale in my mind). Shame on the seller and shame on ebay.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rolls Royce Car.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Ebay Cons: Do they only collect commissions but do not protect the buyers.

Comments