Manchester, Connecticut

A customer Zipper68 filed a false SNAD and kept the item. Steven Zarelli either has a bad memory, or he has adopted the morals from his employer RR Auction.

Several years ago, I sold an oversized signed photograph of James Lovell . I met James Lovell in Florida and this 11 X 14 photograph was purchased at the Book Store and signed there along with a few copies of his book. I sold the photograph on eBay and the buyer got an opinion from Zarelli that this picture was not authentic. Ebay refunded the buyer and this buyer never returned the photograph to me.

Now, nearly eight years later, this photograph is up for sale on RR Auctions item #6202 auction April 2016. This time this picture comes with a Steve Zarelli Certificate of Authenticity. What a punch in the stomach this is !

Review about: Ebay Seller Policy.

I didn't like: No protection for seller.

2.3
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss False SNAD / $350
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

New Port Richey, Florida, United States #1194922

You should buy it and file a SNAD against him

Zipper68 is one of Zarreli's email accounts