A customer Zipper68 filed a false SNAD and kept the item. Steven Zarelli either has a bad memory, or he has adopted the morals from his employer RR Auction.
Several years ago, I sold an oversized signed photograph of James Lovell . I met James Lovell in Florida and this 11 X 14 photograph was purchased at the Book Store and signed there along with a few copies of his book. I sold the photograph on eBay and the buyer got an opinion from Zarelli that this picture was not authentic. Ebay refunded the buyer and this buyer never returned the photograph to me.
Now, nearly eight years later, this photograph is up for sale on RR Auctions item #6202 auction April 2016. This time this picture comes with a Steve Zarelli Certificate of Authenticity. What a punch in the stomach this is !
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No protection for seller
- Reason of review:
- False SNAD
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ebay Seller Policy
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "zekeandzoe0 selling fakes with FAKE PSA Certification. I tried to resell and item by this turkey and it turned out to be 100% phoney and the COA from..."
- "Bought a ring from England. Diamond and ruby gold ring. Got the ring it broke in 2 days and turned my finger green. Seller said I was lying about the..."
- "In February 2016, I sold an iPhone 4s to a buyer. About a month and a half later buyer opened claim stating they never received item. eBay never notified me..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "I was craving a Friendlys bbq supermelt and Went to visit Friendlys in Manchester CT. What a disappointment! We stopped in about 3pm and the service was slow and they..."
- "We purchased a Bassett couch and love seat which looked dirty upon delivery. When a representative came out to clean it, we were informed that it was just the "nature..."