A customer Zipper68 filed a false SNAD and kept the item. Steven Zarelli either has a bad memory, or he has adopted the morals from his employer RR Auction.
Several years ago, I sold an oversized signed photograph of James Lovell . I met James Lovell in Florida and this 11 X 14 photograph was purchased at the Book Store and signed there along with a few copies of his book. I sold the photograph on eBay and the buyer got an opinion from Zarelli that this picture was not authentic. Ebay refunded the buyer and this buyer never returned the photograph to me.
Now, nearly eight years later, this photograph is up for sale on RR Auctions item #6202 auction April 2016. This time this picture comes with a Steve Zarelli Certificate of Authenticity. What a punch in the stomach this is !
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No protection for seller
- Reason of review:
- False SNAD
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ebay Seller Policy
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I want to say i was excited when i rolled across this karenbarn ,but behold i did not know i was buying a box of junk ... I should have listen..."
- "Ordered item listed by Kaje722 on eBay 8/24 with USPS Priority delivery date of 8/29. Purchased this item after reviewing sellers positive feedback. That listing stated item to be..."
- "REMOVED AN ITEM I WAS SELLING WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND I HAD OVER 60 LOOKERS WITH A POSSIBLE SALE OF 6 PEOPLE WHO WERE INTERESTED. CALLED AND ASKED WHY.....THEY SAID..."
- "We purchased a Bassett couch and love seat which looked dirty upon delivery. When a representative came out to clean it, we were informed that it was just the "nature..."
- "WORST experience ever with an online purchase. The sizing of the dress was easily two to three inches bigger than it listed, the dress was not the same as pictured..."
- "I was craving a Friendlys bbq supermelt and Went to visit Friendlys in Manchester CT. What a disappointment! We stopped in about 3pm and the service was slow and they..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."