Basically, I have been exchanging words with a seller of a 2012 HONDA ACCORD priced at $1,400. The payment method is a little suspicious.

She goes by the name of Sydney Davis and this is what her email says :

First email :

My name is Sydney, and I'm emailing you about the 2012 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan 4D. It's automatic transmission and has only 71.000k miles.There are no rips or tears and all buttons, switches, power options function smoothly. It was really taken care of so you will see it has a clean and clear title under my name and there are no lines or loans on it.The engine is a 2.4L I4 16V cylinders, runs very good and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. It was my husband's car who passed away 4 months ago.

The price was reduced at $1,400 because I'm in a hurry to find a buyer. I need to sell the car before the 17 of next month, when I will be going on military duty with my medical team out of the country for a year and do not want to store my car. I hate to sell it but it's not worth keeping insurance and paying storage fees for a year.Thanks, hope to do business with you soon

2nd email :

As I told you in my first email, I'm in the army with my military medical team and right now I'm in a military base. We are training, getting ready to leave the country.

I'm only allowed to check my email several times a day. We have to stick to email for now. Hope you can understand. Before leaving I had prearranged the deal with eBay services so my presence isn't necessary.

The car is already at our Military Logistic Department from Missouri, U.S. Army base created and ready to go. The delivery process will be managed by me. I think I can have it there at your home address within 2-3 working days.

It will come with a clear title and reg. You will have 5 days to test and inspect the car prior to making any purchase. During that 5 days testing period I will not be getting any money. SO...ONLY AFTER you receive the car and agree to keep it, eBay will release the payment to me, in this way we are both protected and you can physically see the car before committing to buy and to eliminate any concerns..I need to know if you are interested so I can ask eBay to send you the details on this deal.

If interested please include in your next email your contact info for eBay (full name, shipping address and phone number), so I can notify eBay that you are selected as my buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure. Thank you

Preferred solution: Guarantee that it's not a scam.

Location: Houston, Texas