Montvale, New Jersey
100% full Not resolved

I ordered a pair of boots from a seller called Apparel Save.They sent me boots 3 sizes too big and not even the same style.

They are completely different in every way. I never would have purchased them had they posted photos of the actual item. I requested a refund and they promised they would refund the money once they received the item back, which I returned promptly using a Fedex label they provided. Now they are not responding to my emails and I am out $56!!!

The first photo is what I actually received.

The second is what I actually ordered.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $56. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ebay and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about lucky maidie boots from Ebay was i did not receive the right item and did not get a refund Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ebay.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ebay to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments