I ordered a pair of boots from a seller called Apparel Save.They sent me boots 3 sizes too big and not even the same style.
They are completely different in every way. I never would have purchased them had they posted photos of the actual item. I requested a refund and they promised they would refund the money once they received the item back, which I returned promptly using a Fedex label they provided. Now they are not responding to my emails and I am out $56!!!
The first photo is what I actually received.
The second is what I actually ordered.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I did not receive the right item and did not get a refund
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lucky Maidie Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I am a teacher and I have been working on a 6-month project to bring a new class to our local public school. I had purchased from this seller tlj_emporium..."
- "Ebay unfairly suspended my account. I was linked to another account, that I had NOTHING to do with! I wrote John Donahoe Numerous times. I was asked to provide a..."
- "Bought it for xmas. Item arrived in non operational condition. Provided negative feedback. This generated case. Had gotten price for items to fix and asked seller for partial refund, he..."
- "They completely lied about the delivery date - even though it is clearly written SAT 9th or SUN 10th on the invoice, they decided to deliver on Monday. No notification..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."