Verified Reviewer

2.3

Update by user Apr 06, 2021

I tried calling the B.S phone number that is provided for e-bay corporate office 1-40*-***-****. All they say is if you have a 5 digit number for the person you are trying to reach...enter it.

Now who in the Sam *** has a five digit number to contact someone specifically for such issues? Then states if you are having issues with e-bay “please go to e-bay.com and go to the help. WTF is that crap...

they do absolutely NOTHING!!!!!!If they do not resolve the issue within 24-48 hrs completely. My next step is to e-mail CEO

Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2021

E-bay has suspended my account due to their inconsistencies. They have had all my information which is correct.

However; I have 3-4 different messages between all of them, all giving different reasons why my account has been suspended. I am told numerous times I cannot make changes while my account is suspended then I am told I can make changes then my account will be fine. I cannot make changes to anything. One min they say the reason is because of my SSN, another time its because they need my drivers license and then they tell me its my account information.

I owe them nothing, yet they owe me for an over payment I had from the past. I have e-bay bucks (3.10) I am not allowed to use because I cannot get my coupon code, if I make a purchase I have to use a guest account. They have owed me 4.44 since Jan or Feb but just notified me of an account suspension as of the end of March because funds they tried sending me supposedly was sent back. I am really considering having my complete account deleted but they do not delete personal/private information on suspended accounts.

Not one person has been willing to actually do anything. They told me on 3 occasions someone would contact me by phone or e-mail. The only e-mail I received was message transcripts.

I have been checking my e-mails to be sure and I rarely ever use or check e-mails. I need this situation resolved.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ebay Account.

Preferred solution: I want my account at full working capacity so I can make the decision of what I want to do with my account.

Comments