Filter by rating :
filters

EBay selling assistant

My name is Adir Kalaora And I have a big issue with Ebay!!! I have 109 pairs ($2000 worth) of women shoes for sale, one day I was listening to pandora and I heard a commercial saying that eBay have a new service "eBay selling assistance", I call the number from the commercial trying to get some information, the nice lady on the other side of the phone(Sonia) told me that we need to schedule an appointment for pick up from my house then ebay going to upload those items for 7 days, then need to see what got sold, whatever sold is sold whatever left eBay going to upload it again for another 7 days. After two weeks I have an option to either come pick up my items (whatever left and not sold) or ship those items back to me ($5 cost each item). Sound simple right?!?! Wrong!! I schedule an appointment with Sonia, two days later May 4 2013 a gentleman with an eBay truck wearing eBay uniform came to my house to pick up my items. Me and him count the items twice 109 pairs of women shoes. On the confirmation email from eBay warehouse it's says that they only received 69 pairs of shoes!?!? A week later after a lot of phone calls to eBay selling assistant and the driver they agree that they received 109 pairs!! Two weeks pass nobody from ebay selling assistant call/email/txt/eBay inbox, nothing!! I start to feel unsafe/insecure about my merchandise. Three weeks pass And I received an email saying that some of my items are sold (3-4 items) and I will get credit to my Paypal account. 6 weeks pass and nobody from ebay selling assistant communicate with me so I call back to see what is the status. The lady on the other side of the phone apologies right away and ask me to understand and accept the fact that I was one of the first eBay selling assistant customers and that is why everything is taking awhile. I totally understand it and asked her when I will get answers? She said that there is nothing to worry about! And it's been going thru like that until July 16 2013 when Sonia call my wife and told her that they ready to ship my items back with no charge!! (after 2.5 months)!!!!! I don't understand what type of service eBay provide??? No phone calls back, email back once in couple weeks, avoid phone calls or emails!! Service is 0 eBay treated my merchandise like its not worth anything!!! I spend my savings ($2000) on those shoes so I can make a profit and eBay don't even care. eBay came to my house took my items and that's it!!! Almost 3 months of absolutely nothing!! I mean eBay it's one of the biggest companies out there and that is the best you guys can do?!?!? Very unsatisfied customer Adir Kalaora

Trading Assistants are NOT employees or independent contractors of eBay, nor does ebay endorse or approve them. Each Trading Assistant runs his or her own independent business, free from any involvement by eBay.

You should apply the same standards in selecting a Trading Assistant as you would in hiring anyone to perform a service for you. Use good judgment and common sense in making your choice.

We also had a disappointing experience with this eBay selling service, although not as bad as the person above. The similarities were that we were also told certain things would happen as far as notifications and updates during the selling period...never heard anything until I got a notice that money was put into my Paypal account by a "store" that didn't indicate in any way that it was associated with eBay.

It took sever phone calls to figure out what was going on.

We gave them several more items that ended up not being sold at all.

When the flow was leaving, I asked him if there were any additional or hidden charges on top of the 25% selling fee and he said no. Then I learn that in da t there is an Dditional 10% fee tacked onto all eBay transactions. Not being familiar with eBay I would have liked to have known about that added fee.

We were the typical people this service is targeting: people reluctant to participate in eBay.

We remain so...not recommended.

Nain

It sounds like you bought shoes in the first place which weren't worth what you paid for them, you got ripped off by the seller of the shoes. And then the eBay selling assistant couldn't sell the shoes on eBay for you because no one wanted them since the shoes were not good quality or were fakes.

Who sold you the shoes in the first place? That's where your problem is because if the eBay selling assistant tried to sell your shoes for 2 1/2 months and could not you probably had badly made or fake shoes.

View more comments (2)
Service
Ebay Customer Care
$2000

Untrustworthy Greedy ebay

I wouldn't trust eBay anymore on anything for either accuracy, application of common decency, or advocacy for either their customers or their sellers. Ebay was made by the small guy and over five years ago I quit doing anything in their "Peer-assisted Boards;" just some way for them to avoid customer service. They must be just barely within the confines of what the law requires of an online business, but when you have a problem, you won't even easily find a way to contact them unless you're a power seller. They have become the Wal-Mart of Internet selling, just as sales oriented and isolated from their customers who are dealing with them only because they are the only place to find just about anything. I went looking for some guys who are good about computers and fixing a problem on yours and the still have a link to take you to a page that has nothing to do with chat rooms. The old peer-assisted "Emergency Contact" that attracted everything under the sun was a help for the many who needed help with almost anything. So eBay isn't a customer site anymore, it is another case of corporate America, high finance, the company stock value, and its bank, PayPal. I wouldn't let them into a bank account if it was the only way to get food. The last "good guy" Was Jeffrey Kroll and he left about 2002 and went to even wiser pursuits as a film producer. Thank you Jeff, you were always kind and helpful to me. I was the vaunted "Air*America."

been there done that. I was a power seller on ebay for 15 years and they are the pits.No customer service whatsoever.Buyers can litterally get items for free there now as ebay always sides with the buyer in a dispute. I hope more people find out how crooked they are and go to other sites to buy.

• Bad job eBay
  • Chatroom page listed and NO chatro
  • Jeff Kroll helped many

Ebay sending emails dated 1969

Ebay sending emails dated 1969
I kid you not. I have complained before about ebay's ineptitude, lack of customer service training, disregard for safety of the consumer's money and rights, and what I would call a "blunder-some" business model. Well this may top all of that, at least where humor is concerned. For some time I have noticed that when an ebay offer is declined or it expires, I always get an unread e-mail in my inbox that I can't find. Normally, since new, unread email is at the top, I expect any unread mail to be on top of the list, which is ordered by date, the newest email received being first. I finally figured out that the unread email from ebay I can't find is going to the bottom of my inbox due to it's date: December of 1969. It doesn't seem to matter when the offer is made or when it expires or is declined. The email from ebay's system is always dated December 31st, 1969. It's one glitch that perhaps is not making the consumer too unhappy for a change, so perhaps people are not talking about it. I'm sure someone out there must have also noticed this. I thought that this site could do with one ebay complaint that may just make you smile, or perhaps even face-palm! I keep getting Ryan's Adam's "Summer of 69" song stuck in my head every time an ebay offer I make is declined or expired. And now I'm sure you will to. Enjoy.
#1203751

Why go to emails? Go to your frigging ebay account messages.

Is it really that deep? Who cares? Clearly someone w/o much of a life who thinks they're smarter than anyone else in the room.

Don't like it, quit it son...

Gennette

it's BRYAN ADAMS you ***...

@Gennette

it's a typo, ***

@Anonymous

Now, now, children - let's not argue over a *** artist and his *** song.

Im seriously laughing my *** off.

You're whining because the date isn't right?

Lmfao.

xD

starwarsdan

Thanks for your help but it's actually on a mobile device, and it happens exclusively with ebay's "offer declined" and "offer expired" emails.

It does not happen with any other email that I get.

Does that mean that ebay is sending the emails with no date? and my device is simply putting the default date on it?

Janith

Being in IT I see this a lot with company email notifications, check your email from a PC and see if the email from them is still dated 12/31/1969, as this is the default date that is programmed into electronic devices because they automatically pull the date and time from the network or internet, well if your device has a hiccup while trying to pull that information or is to slow from not being restarted daily like a PC it will use the default date in your device. You can usually go to settings uncheck mark the Auto Date/Time and set it as todays date, then turn the auto back on and whenever you get a hiccup it'll put todays date instead of 12/31/1969. Hope this helps, much luck.

View more comments (7)
Featured
  • Summer
  • make offer
  • offer declined

Ebay's faulty checkout system & incompetent customer service

Ebay now allows users to register new accounts from a mobile device and use their website almost exclusively from the convenience of a mobile phone. I found out the hard way that the system is fraught with glitches, bugs, and is often not functional. This would not be such a problem if customer support helped, but in my experience customer support has no clue about the mobile app and never helps when the source of the problem is mobile-phone related. I had occasion to bid on and win a few items last year. Up until the auction ended all seemed to work fine. However, when I tried to check out a bubble popped up that said "ebay's checkout module is not available for this item at this time" which prevented me from completing the payment process. I brought this to the attention of the seller, who disbelieved it and was basically rude and unhelpful. I was reported for nonpayment. I kept trying to checkout but was again blocked numerous times. I called customer service for help, but they were utterly clueless. They kept telling me to simply checkout, and I told them I was prevented from doing so. I read the error messages off to them- by this time a total of 3x different error codes specific to ebay's mobile device. A computer and cellphone expert would later inform me that these were java code script errors that existed somewhere in either ebay's or paypal's checkout computer code. On the phone with customer service, they denied that any of my error codes existed and said "sorry, we can't help you" I even went outside of ebay and asked the seller to allow me to pay directly through email and paypal. I went onto their private website for their business and asked for an invoice or their e-mail address to submit payment. They ignored me and refused to accept my payment. Customer service had a list of potential error codes that a consumer had encounter on their website. When they told me they were "checking" for the error codes I quoted, I asked if they had a list there they were comparing against. They responded that they did. I said, "but you don't have my error codes I quoted you" and they said no, they did not have those codes and had never heard of them before. They refused to help me, I was blocked from checking out, the seller neglected to help me in making payment any other way, and I was given unpaid item strikes on my account as a result. I have since then taken additional photos with a digital camera every time I get a java script error from ebay's mobile app and have checked and proven with computer specialists that this is in fact happening. My experiences with ebay customer service tend to indicate they do not train customer service to handle problems with the mobile app. They do not follow up. The sellers act like it's customer's fault simply for using the mobile app. I happen to have been travelling at the time, moving in between my old home & my new one, with my computer buried deep in storage, and with only my mobile app to use. This was a big problem and lot of aggravation that could have been prevented if ebay had simply designed the app better and provided the right customer service training. It took me 6x more months to find the items I lost out on when this happened. To this day I am still photo-documenting glitches and problems with their checkout system. On a side note, when an ebay offer is declined, the resulting email goes to the bottom of my e-mail list because they are always dated for December 1969. This is more humorous than it is problematic, but it shows the kind of defective service and *** mistakes you can expect from ebay. After all of this I have taken to simply shutting down old accounts when problems occur and registering for new ones with fake names so that I can avoid wasting the time dealing with ebay's inept and ineffectual customer service reps. I would imagine others do the same as I do, but I bet it doesn't help their servers to have all these extra accounts go dormant all the time.
  • ebay mobile

Discrimination on ebay, illegal loan-sharking debt collection policies

They call it "account linkage" or "account association" but is it legal? Think of it this way: there are two accounts registered to different people in different locations. They are not married, nor minors, and therefore have no legal liability to the other's alleged debts. They live in different cities. So can one account be linked to the other, and can the other account be limited or suspended as a result without permission of the registered account holder? Let's assume for a moment that the account is for a grocery store, where one account holder has just accidentally dropped a jar of pasta sauce, breaking it all over the floor. Let's also assume the manager of the store is dead set on getting the customer to pay for the broken jar. Let's also say that the customer refuses, for whatever reason, right or wrong, and runs out of the store without paying, never to return. Now that person's uncle or aunt goes to the same store, and the manager stops her/him at the door, refusing to allow them to enter until that jar of pasta sauce is paid for. Is this not discrimination? why would this person's aunt or uncle, or any friends or family for that matter, be barred from service for what someone else did? the manager knows only that the people are related or "associated" in some way- they come from the same family, and that the aunt or uncle knows the person or is related to the person who broke the jar. So this is reason enough to block the person who did not break the jar from shopping there? and then, for the manager to suggest to that person that paying for the jar they themselves did not break would allow them to regain the ability to shop there. Yet that is exactly what ebay is doing to consumers the world over right now. When they are unable to collect what they perceive as a debt from an ebay user, they use the person's financial history, credit report, name and IP address to attach one account to someone else's for the purpose of circumventing traditional collection practices. Why bother sending someone to collections, when ebay can just discriminate against that person's friends and family to either strong-arm the original alleged "debtor" to pay or to actually convince people who are not a party to the bill to pay it in order to get their own services restored? I've complained about this before and said that surely, it MUST be illegal. How can this be legal? Should I expect to receive my neighbor's electric bill if I just happen to come into his home and flick on the light-switch one day? and should I expect my own electric to be shut off if he does not pay his on time? How on earth could that be legal? Yet supporters of this policy have suggested to me that it is not against the law. Well if it is legal, at the very least one would be hard-pressed to say it's ethical. This is the kind of behavior we expect from the mafia, from loan sharks, as seen in films from Hollywood. Yet this is happening in real life to customers of ebay. It happened to my mother, and it can happen to you, or anyone else. My mother was barred from ever selling on ebay ever again, unless she took on the responsibility of an account that does not belong to her. She was told that ebay would never again even consider her selling account for reinstatement until she "took action" on the account of a family member, an account that she is not a registered user of. The only infraction on the account in question? An old bill. You may be reading this thinking to yourself that if we all just pay our bills, we needn't worry. But that would be naive. What if the bill is not legitimate? what if it stemmed from a billing error? What about the consumer's right under the Uniform Commercial Code to refuse to accept a faulty product or service? In our case, the bill was in fact not legitimate, and even though the account they have tried to force onto my mother both does not belong to her and has a zero balance owing with no policy violations, they still refuse to allow my mother to use own account until she takes legal responsibility of registration over the account that is not hers. All of those consumer rights we rely upon in the 21st century consumer culture we are accustomed to can be washed away if corporations like ebay are allowed to discriminate against people who are not the registered account holders if we allow this to continue. Ebay is just the tip of the iceberg. This issue is larger than ebay! This is about corporatism and corporate control over the average consumer and citizen. What happens when a company gains so much market share that they become nearly a monopoly? and then if we give them the power to deny the consumer access until that consumer accepts the legal responsibility of someone else's bill... well, you can just imagine the oppression this will create and the unfair and biased atmosphere in favor of corporations over the individual's rights. THIS IS NOT ABOUT EBAY. It's about discrimination against consumers to protect corporate profits. If we allow ebay to do it, then the message cascades through corporate America until others are doing it too- the utility companies, the creditcards, department stores, even your local grocer. We need to take a STAND against this most likely illegal and more certainly unethical practice of account linkage before it becomes an alarming and disruptive everyday part of our lives. SAY NO. Write your elective representatives. Share this post. Be careful. Be watchful. If ebay tries to force you to pay another person's bill, even if you are related or you know that person, or you are "linked" in some fashion, REFUSE to pay it! Take a stand and speak out! Don't be strong-armed or discriminated against by ebay or any other corporation pulling this type of stunt. These companies have legal methods of billing collection which force them to prove the debt is legitimate. "Account linkage" lets them bill the debt to someone else, and because they cannot share account registration or financial information with other users, they cannot prove the debt legitimate. This undermines a consumer's right to void or refuse a wrongful bill. You have not heard the end of this issue. It is growing in numbers of victims and in public awareness. SHARE IT. Ask around. Perhaps you know someone already who has been victim of ebay's Account Linkage policies. SPEAK UP! TAKE A STAND! SAY NO.

PayPal accounts are linked to your bank account, credit card or both. No one has access to your PayPal account unless you give someone access. ebay or PayPal cannot and does not link accounts to family members, neighbors, or friends. Their systems are not sophisticated enough to know who you are related to.

The only way you are liable to pay for someone else's bill is if you gave someone access to your account. It's that simple. I am a seller on ebay. I have a PayPal account, and a PayPal credit account. PayPal and ebay have NO idea who I am related to.

If a buyer makes a purchase on ebay, they are expected to PAY for the merchandise. When they don't pay, sellers report the transactions as unpaid and the buyer is NOT liable for payment. The seller re-lists their item and that is the end of the story.

Shady sellers have been know to sell merchandise, receive payment from PayPal and not ship out any merchandise. This is fraud. No one is held liable for repayment except for the person who perpetrated the fraud. Sorry, your story is full of holes and makes no sense. It lacks specifics and credibility.

starwarsdan

IT GET WORSE!! Since posting this story to my facebook, one of my fellow toy collectors commented that the same thing happened to him- his DECEASED uncle's account was attached to his ebay account, and he was forced by ebay to pay his dead uncle's bill and verify that he was not his uncle before he was allowed to continue using his existing ebay account.

This circumvents legal structures of probate that in place to protect family member's from their dead relatives' debts at the time of death.

I have a feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg here!! I smell a class action looming...

Are their policies concerning this issue provided in the 'small print' that you agree to when you sign up?

EBay is SO not what it used to be, when it first started out.

And I know of quite a few people who no longer sell on eBay because of all the changes that have taken place over the last few years.

And that's not even counting the situation you are referring to.

It's going to *** in all sorts of ways.

I know I'm through using it to sell.

Yes, I'm in the UK and my account was linked to my brothers and suspended because I had paid for an item in the past with my PayPal, also an way tool. It needs sorting

View more comments (3)
  • linkage
  • associated
  • association
This guy lied to me about the authenticity of items and then after I returned them attempted to keep half the money! I should have done a google search, as I found he has done something similar in the past, with one other complaint totated in 2009 on the website...

Just found this post when the guy screwed me over too. Bought two boxed Lego sets from him.

One arrived STINKING like musty mold... I honestly had to leave it outside. The other was shipped without any packing at all! Just thrown in a shipping bag and arrived all beat up.

Contacted him, no reply. Left POSITIVE (because I'm a seller and known how bad negatives are) feedback that simply stated all was well except for the above problems and he had the GALL to send me a message saying how RUDE I was and how OUTRAGEOUS my claims were. ...

wow. What a loser.

• resolutions
  • kelly sullivan
Neil Armstrong Forgery "CRAIGEROCKSNGEMZ " - Ebay review
This Armstrong signature is an obvious example of a Shawn Jackson hand drawn forgery from 22-25 years ago. Anyone who authenticated this would be lacking in experience. eBay item number:290811659352 I have seen dozens of these forgeries and they are very obvious to the...

I have seen a few examples this particular forgery.

View more comments

Kate barnes | Ebay review from Edinburgh, Scotland

mis selling products through ebay, sub standard products not as advertised. Customer service is shocking they just lie all the time, promise a solution but never carry that through. They are no better than a common criminal who steals from you, just that they sell really bad products. Don't whatever you do buy from this company. ebay needs to act and stop people getting ripped off. they send you sub standard products then expect you to pay for them to be returned to get a full refund, these products can not be stuck in an envelope and sent 1st class they are mattress, they should be shut down, am taking it to trading standards

Durest beds are rip-off merchants! Do NOT buy from them, their products are inferior quality and arrive damaged.

Been waiting 9 MONTHS for a refund, even had to return the bed myself, and still after 2 more months haven't had a refund. 50 phone calls later, and them saying they will sort it out, guess what? THEY HAVEN'T! Thanks Danielle, Lisa, Daisy, Asif and Imran, you are liars and cheats.

I am calling Trading Standards, Watchdog and a lawyer. I will get my refund BECAUSE YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW!

• mattress

EBay- BEWARE

eBay is the WORST company ever and their customer service personnel is completely incompetent. They are a multi-million dollar company that does not care about the people they make their money off of- the sellers/ buyers. In addition, they have combined with PayPal to monopolize the whole online selling process. If eBay doesn't *** over, trust me, PayPal will. BEWARE!!!- if you ever have any sort of issue that requires their assistance, they will give you misinformation to appease you, they will talk you in circles and straight out even lie to you. I have called them on several occasions regarding numerous issues. They have assured me things would be settled and have made false guarantees, only to be told on follow up phone calls that I was misinformed or that there's nothing they can do to help. My latest and my worst complaint is regarding paying my seller fees. My seller fees are automatically deducted from my bank account (as eBay requires a back up funding source). My fees were to be scheduled to be processed between 15-19 July. On the 15th, I went onto eBay to make a one time payment for my balance of $42.96 as I didn't have the money in my bank account. I had the option to make the payment and so I put in my credit card and it processed my payment and showed a balance of $0.00. I thought everything was fine- after all I paid the existing balance. Approximately 2.5 hours after I made my one time payment using my credit card, I received a notification from eBay saying that they were processing my payment via Paypal as an e-check through my bank. Long story short, they are processing two separate payments (double payment) for one transaction of $42.96. I called both PayPal and eBay and was basically told that there is nothing they can do. Not only that they are claiming that the $42.96 will just be credited to my eBay account, and NOT refunded. I explained to them I want my refund or one of the transactions to be cancelled. They state there is nothing that can be done. I consider this fraudulent. They have no problem easily taking your money, but will not doing anything to refund it, where a refund is due. BEWARE- eBay and PayPal will rob you blind. And if you call and try to get anywhere on the phone, you will just be ping ponged back and forth between people who will just talk in circles and give conflicting information. They are not there to help you resolve anything. They will just keep talking to appease you or until you give up. So, I have not only have $42.96 lost in limbo, I will also be charged with overdraft/ bounced check fees. BEWARE. I am a Registered Nurse who works long hours and hard for everything I have. EBay and Paypal are both dishonest businesses as I have learned time and time again through experience.
starwarsdan

I couldn't agree more. They left my old original account in limbo on a false INR claim for well over 2 months, during which time I could not use my account.

Yet they still tried to bill me for "subscription" fees during that entire time. I have complained so many times, so many places. My case even made it into the local papers when they reported on another person's account that was wrongfully terminated/suspended.

Then because I made such a fuss about it, they retaliated by shutting down my mother's account, which was in good standing with no policy violations since 2001.

To this day, if I call them about my account, they tell me it was left in limbo, they apologize, say it wasn't my fault, that they "dropped the ball" and "no one ever followed up to finalize it"- it being the restoration of my account to active standing.

I have been told this at least 3x times, over the course of several years. Why it is still in limbo this way no one seems to know- they tell me my account balance is zero, that nothing is owed, then they need to transfer me to their collections department to collect $200 that I don't owe them. One hand never knows what the other is doing at this company, they illegally bill people for faulty services or useless services. I even had their collections company stop collections due to the falsehood and questionable billing of my account in light of ebay's goof having caused the so-called "debt".

Had they serviced my account properly in the first place 2 1/2 months prior to it being terminated, and not allowed a *** artist to claim money from me that he had never paid me, it would have avoided the whole fiasco.

They literally found against me for item-not-received on a case where the buyer already had an unpaid item strike. Then they told me they were unable to pull up any disputes at all on my account with that item number, but I was able to pull them both up and print them out, one dispute for nonpayment next to another dispute for the exact same item for not received. Yet according to the president's office at ebay, no such disputes exist with that item number.

ebay is completely and utterly INEPT. OP is totally correct about that.

But it goes farther than that- when they make these egregious errors causing people damages to their income and often loss of property, they don't follow up properly to correct their wrongs. They tell you that they will and they will apologize, but then they leave you in limbo, sometimes for many years, and if God forbid you take action against them for their wrongs and mistakes, they will retaliate against your family, your friends, your colleagues in a wrongful policy they call "account linkage" which is really just a fancy word for extortion- "Pay us or we will harm the people you know"

They just plain leave people hanging indefinitely. They do not care about the customers at all.

Had ebay, upon finding the fraudulent claim in the first place on my account, they could have and should have restored my account completely within the 72 hours they themselves promised me.

Yet I was left waiting 2 1/2 months with an account that was useless and unable to do anything about it, waiting on their "decision". Then to have them come and try to collect money from me for services rendered during that time period? :x :x :x

And THEN 2 years later for them to attempt to FORCE my mother, who has no liability to my old account, into paying the bill and taking on an account that does not belong to her? :? :cry :? :cry :? :cry

Boy, they must think that all consumers are utter fools just waiting to loose their money on defective service, and if they don't, why not just discriminate against everyone they know?

Bottom line:

EBAY'S SERVICES ARE NOT AS DESCRIBED. THEN THEY ACT LIKE LOAN SHARKS. :sigh :sigh

Why did you agree to let ebay take the funds from your automatic payment method then? You told ebay that they can take the funds automatically and they do this in a process.

Even when you make a one time payment they stated to you to help avoid a double payment to not make it if your billing cycle started. You are blaming ebay for you not reading and following their rules and also warned you about making a one time payment.

You can always look up your billing cycle in the ebay help pages. So the information is there, it is just up to you if you care to read it.

I sold a car through them in January 2013, 1 week later the buyer wanted a refund, but refused to return the car. We both called Ebay and paypal, and at first, they agreed with me and told him to return the car for a refund.

Then 2 months later he disputed the charge with paypal, and I had to respond with all the notes and emails (which were on their system) again they said that he had to return the car for a refund. 2 days later they took the money out of my account anyway and said they were holding it until a decision was made in the next 90 days. They said I refunded it to him they weren't disputing it. I didn't refund a *** thing, they took it.

I had heard stories like this, but never seen it, until now. I told them that unless the car was returned or the money, they are now liable for the purchase of the car, and I will see them in court.

They kept trying to say that they're just a neutral 3rd party, and all they could do was ask the buyer to return the car now that he had his refund and that they were no longer involved. I told them that they were now equally responsible and I will see them in court.

Ebay and Paypal are the same company, Ebay owns Paypal.

( EBay and Paypal are both dishonest businesses as I have learned time and time again through experience.)

I would have thought you would have learned the first time.

View more comments (3)

Counterfeit Fake Perfume Scam | Ebay review from Lutz, Florida

In 2013, I purchased some counterfeit perfume via Ebay from an out-of-state seller named Anthony Bryant at 1810 E Navajo Ave Tampa FL 33612. Everything about the product (packaging, color, smell, etc) was fake. This is a known scam and people should not purchase such items online from unknown people or services such as Ebay who allow this nonsense to happen. Best approach is to order from a reputable source such as JCPenny, Macy's, or other well-known resellers either online or at a local venue. Ebay and other such websites most certainly know about this activity and do nothing about it which is a shame.
  • anthony bryant