Filter by rating :
filters

RETROROGUE MAKES LISTING ERROR THEN TRIES TO BULLY BUYER | Ebay review from San Diego, California

RETROROGUE MAKES LISTING ERROR THEN TRIES TO BULLY BUYER - Ebay review
This very inexperienced seller claims I tried to pull a fast one on him. I ordered 10 Mission pulls with backplates last year. I just noticed he had the gall to slander me with viscous lies on here, so I am here to tell what really happened in a nutshell. I ordered what was pictured in the listing. I read the listing and it did NOT state that any part of what was pictured would not be included. When I received the pulls, I only got the backplates. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and asked if he just forgot to put them in the package. He said they were not included. I said to please re-read his listing and get back to me. He came back and said, "do you think you should receive the hand that is holding the pulls too?" (so sarcastically professional!). I said, "no, just what I ordered, please." I sent him pictures of what I received and compared them to his picture; clearly they were not the same. I finally realized I was getting nowhere and went to Ebay for help. I open a case and won, well, at least that is what Ebay told me. His story is different. I offered to send them back, at HIS expense as it was HIS error. He didn't like that at all. So, they sit in my garage, collecting dust. Please see the picture below. Would you expect to receive what is there (not including the hand, of course, geez) or would you expect to receive the backplate only, with no pull? Honestly!

The buyer is that scammer "jens4jesus" if you google that you get the big picture.

It's not slander, because what the seller reported about you is true & accurate. Also if you Google this kind of hardware, all the sellers sell it separately- look at homedecorehardware dot com.

Exactly the same. It shows how the handle goes on the backplate. You add them to your cart separately. And this seller is still selling these with the same photo- it says BACKPLATE ONLY with another picture of the plate only in it's original package which does not have a *** in the sealed factory bag.

They have separate upc codes. Obviously the rest of the buying public expects to buy backplate separately from *** as both the manufacturer and the entire industry markets them that way.

It was entirely YOUR error that you immaturely will not accept. You owe this seller an apology.

You are totally full of ***. You are the bully here.

The listing was clear, several other people bought them & understood it was only the backplates, the photo you took out of context above was only to illustrate how to install them. You are just covering up a scam & retaliating because you got reported. Ebay found it was a case of feedback extortion. You tried to get something for free by distorting and misinterpreting the listing.

You were invited to return it & failed to do so. Ebay did not find against the seller in your case. Other sellers complained about you doing the same thing!!!!

Retrorogue has 20 years experience & a fantastic reputation as a watch dog for internet scams & whistleblower. He's a moderator on the collectibles forums.

View more comments (2)
Tags
  • slandered
GEORGE9785 eBay Seller George Boulos : Threats & Harassment
This guy GEORGE9785 an ebay seller that has zero patience and a bad temper began spamming me with email that contains threats and foul language because I did not leave him feedback. I have a family small children and I filed a police report on June 23 2014 case #...

Please honest hardworking people protect yourself and your loved ones! This guy Georgie Boulos has a fakery of forged damaged goods.

He threatens and uses russian/lebanese bots to drive up his rating on ebay to keep scamming people!! Do not trust this eel an inch

View more comments

EBay-Seller George9785 Ink Jet Printed autograph on FDC

I bought a FDC item 251537538244 then he listed another exactly the same item 261504725831 . I questioned this and he offered to let me off the hook on the condition that I leave him POSITIVE Feedback about it. George added a comment that I Did Not Buy It . Of course I did not buy it. I was also warned away from another eBayer that this seller had sold me a bogus item and I was darn lucky to get out of the sale by just leaving positive feedback. This guy has been re listing a lot of items and I notice an odd pattern in his Feedback. NG!

This guy Georgie Boulos sells forged damaged goods. He harasses and uses russian/lebanese bots to drive up his rating on ebay to keep scamming people!! Do not trust this eel an inch

Never ever leave a positive just because a seller has asked you to. This defeats the whole purpose of the feedback system. Try to be honest with it and if it was a bad experience, make that clear.

You got lucky !

View more comments (2)

Discount Review

i was just bout 2 order some with hopefully a discount cuz I ordered one to check quality first but I ain't ordering nuthin now. ill send u a link to a better ebayer with better bricks

Ebay - Misrepresenting Items Review from Gurgaon, Haryana

E bay is a cheat. They misrepresent items and dont revert on concerns and replacement/ money back. I am having a terrible time. They don't even care to revert to emails. Thought it was a big brand. Be careful to buy from them. Other companies are much better. This was my first experience buying from them and it was very bad. I feel cheated for ny money. I have an item thats of no use to me.

You did not purchase from eBay itself, you purchased from sellers who list their items on eBay. It is not eBay who cheated you, but a seller on eBay.

guess what. someone finally got in touch with meafter weeks of follow up by me .

They asked me to return the item at my own cost. I did hoping to get a refund and get this nightmare over with. It's been over a month and there's no refund.

E bay is a scam. Do not but from eBay.

It can be frustrating not getting an item that is useful to you. Especially if it is your first transaction.

I wanted to let you know that ebay does not sell any items at all. Items are sold by individual people like you and I. sometimes sellers don't sell items that a buyer can use and that is the seller fault. That is why ebay has a feedback system so you can rate the seller you bought from.

Feedback is helpful so it can *** out the bad sellers and keep the good ones. There are a lot of amazing seller out there and I am sorry you ran into a bad one.

@TG

That is pure BS. Ebay is a scam.

When sellers don't live up to their commitments as regards to shipping times and other criteria in their auction description, ebay will not enforce it. If you give the seller bad feedback, Ebay will remove it. That is fraudulent.

I don't even bother with giving feed back any more. And I won't buy anything on Ebay that is more than 20 USD.

@Anonymous

For things that go wrong on eBay, you file a dispute. I don't understand people who whine about eBay but clearly do not know how to use it correctly.

For the love of God, for any online purchases and websites that involve an exchange of cash for goods/services, please reads all T&C and the rules before signing up to the site itself.

The only reason people get burned is because they do not educate themselves or do the proper research first.

View more comments (4)
EBay Seller: tlj_emporium Ripped Me Off
EBay Seller: tlj_emporium Ripped Me Off
I am a teacher and I have been working on a 6-month project to bring a new class to our local public school. I had purchased from this seller tlj_emporium (aka: Tammy Jensen) before and had no issues with the 18 Refractory Bricks they sent me. I wasn't worried about...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL, HA,HA, HA,HA, The government as a hard enough trouble protecting our border line down here in NM to worry about a box of brick !!!!!! You people are Funny Keep Going!!! LOL LOL LOL HA HA HA HA

View more comments
Tags
  • Tammy Jensen

Seller is selling broken electronic equipments with false 1 year warrany promise | Ebay review from New York, New York

This is a seller who claims that his item is covered to up to 1 Year from the time of purchasing it. This is a false statement from this seller after 60 days of purchase any item from him; you will be on your own. Please do not buy anything from this seller whose Id # legend973 in EBAY. He does not have any physical address he could be in NJ or China. He is running a big internet scam by selling to people broken and defective electronic equipments. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM AT ALL even he try to sell same item at a very cheap price. In February 03, 2014 I bought "Full HD LED-86 1080P Projector 2800 Lumens Contrast 2000:1 Support 16:9 freely" from ebay - item# 400503212275 the price for this projector was $279.90. I paid trough Paypal $279.90 i paid for it at 13:53:54. I used my debit card at PAYPAL tracking number is 1ZRW54494397091711 to pay for it. The reason i decide to report that seller it is because the seller quotes ""1 year warranty from date of purchase record."" In the past several weeks i was trying to chat with the seller in a way that i get my broken projector fixed he/she was ignored me each time he wrote me he asked to go to a local shop for repair which i did and I repeated myself so many times by telling him no local shop had that cable. All the techs kept telling me this should go back to the manufacture or where it was purchased and i asked him can i have a physical address to send it back. Since June 14th 2014 i kept asking the seller for a replacement or my money back he just answered quoted "Sorry Which cable it is?" After that i called EBay and paypal they told me if the seller did not do anything after 3 days you should file an online complaint. Paypal and Ebay called the seller about the one year warranty promise. Also, they referred me to this website in order to file this complaint. At this time, Ebay and Paypal cannot do that much cause their policies are only covered an item in bet 45-90 days from the day of purchasing it. The main reason that i want report this seller he claimed that his item has covered for a period of 12 months and last time he wrote to me that after 60 days he cannot do anything for me. Now, I became a victim of the internet scam and i need my replacement and my money back from the seller. Please help me to get either the replacement or my full refund. You can also try this number as +86 13545133038. I did not stop to tell him that i am a teacher and i use this projector to teach he does seem to be cared at all. HELP HELP HELP PLEASE User ID: legend973 Name: Fangzhen Yin City: Clifton State: NJ Country: US Phone: 973 922 0576 Jean Midy Sincerely

Phil Sears has studied Walt's signature extensively and is able to execute the greatest forgeries that the world has ever known..

These forgeries are no match for the well trained eye. I was almost fooled myself until I got a quick opinion from a third party authenticator.

The results almost knocked me over. Each item that I submitted were returned promptly as "LIKELY NOT AUTHENTIC". What this means is that they would most likely not pass their process of authentication.

I saved myself alot of money and you can too.

Before you buy any autograph, invest $ 10 for an online quick opinion from PSA DNA at PSACARD .

(found this posted on AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE LIVE)

These are sold on eBay all the time

Product
Ebay Website

Received broken item | Ebay review

EBay stinks! Purchased item from rheartbeat. It was a pottery clock, exactly like my mother wanted. It arrived in pieces. We didn't even finish unwrapping it and took photos to document the mess. Contacted seller who offhandedly said she'd mailed it priority mail so I could collect the money myself. I didn't feel this was right so I called ebay. The girl I spoke to said I should go to through the post office to resolve it, without informing me I should open a case with them right away. Conveniently for ebay, it takes 30 days to sort out any claims with the post office if you're lucky. I'm not lucky apparently. I was unable to process the claim online because I didn't mail the object in the first place and didn't have all the pertinent information. I went to my local post office and they said they didn't handle these cases anymore. I went to a larger post office in a nearby town where they took custody of the broken item that had never even been removed from the box. I filled out paperwork with them and eventually got a letter asking for some info. I had to go back to the post office to get the priority mail label off the box and sent the paperwork back in time. I got a letter from the post office 1 month after the first letter was sent saying that I hadn't complied in time. I took that to the local post office and they agreed that it HAD to have arrived in time just because of the dates the letters were sent on post office records! The supervisor told me that previously they had handled things like that on the local level and they would have just given me the $50.00. All I wanted was the $30.00 back that I paid for the clock but the priority mail insured it for $50.00. I'm already out at least that much on fuel trying to get the refund. I called ebay who was no help because 'it had been too long'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I'm going to file another complaint with the post office because at this stage, I'm just angry that they can pull this nonsense. Anyone who purchases anything breakable from ebay should better beware. Post office policies have changed making it much more difficult to get money returned and ebay isn't helpful and provided me with wrong information. Also, the only way I could finally get an actual number to phone a human at ebay was to go online at other sites. It will be a cold day in *** when I purchase anything but a cheap book from ebay.
Loss

I asked for tracking number treated like this by the customer service. | Ebay review

I messaged this seller in eBay. He encouraged me to go to his website and not purchasing from his eBay page. I did. After a few days, there was no shipping notification form the website. I contacted customer service, I was told that there would be one soon. 3 more days passed, I received nothing. I felt like I have been tricked by this eBay seller. I asked him about tracking again the below message comes from the rude customer service. ""TRICKED you!!?? Seriously?? You are going to accuse me of being a cheat!? Did you at least bother to check your email for the tracking number? We were a bit late sending out the order because we waiting on some parts to come in to complete your order. However, the tracking number was emailed to you on June 19th, so CHECK YOUR EMAIL AGAIN YOU ***! The USPS tracking number is 9405511899561432229250 PLEASE DON’T BUY FROM US AGAIN!! I don’t appreciate being called a cheat, and don’t want your business anymore. Take a look at all the 1000+ positive feedback we received on eBay; we are a CREDIBLE business, and not cheats! ***!! I will be contacting Paypal myself and will be filing a complaint against you. " Snapshot of the email: http://s27.postimg.org/9mplhtlyr/Screen_Shot_2014_06_22_at_8_57_52_AM.png
Review

Purchased a component and gave a neutral feedback | Ebay review from Denver, Colorado

I purchased a Saturn car logo (used) from a seller called Whitewheels. When I got it although not scratched or broken some of the color was faded. I commented on the feedback I wish it had more color. I had no intention of sending it back or demanding a refund I had just made a statement. The response I received from Whitewheels was at the least embarising if not slanderous. For a neutral feedback grade it was implied that I couldn't read, and was a "complete ***". It got worse to the point he sent me personal emails that were shocking. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM PURCHASING FROM WHITEWHEELS.

Um feedback like a neutral or negative affects sellers greatly. Ebay has a system in place that will ban them if they get 1or 2, and leaving for something like that without emailing first to try and fix or make it right

You did the right thing. This is how sellers shoot them selves in to foot.

When they are rude and unprofessional they will lose sales. Sellers forget that a buyer does not have to be happy with an item regardless of the job they did.

View more comments (1)