Filter by rating :
filters
BIDALLIES - BIDALLIES.com, a Seller through eBay, sent me a cell phone that I purchased through eBay, that arrived cracked and broken. The gave me a return authorization number and I sent the phone back two weeks ago and have NOT received a replacement yet. I've sent...
Eoghan

This is nothing compared to these two documents on this website pissed consumer. Please go to these two posts on this site pissed consumer #591638 #602273 each of these posts have actual documents of just how sellers or buyers on EBAY lie, steal & cheat.

If this is not fraud then what is it & how long has this been going on? I buy & sale on EBAY I do more buying then selling.

These documents show sellers giving negative feedback but selecting the green circle with the plus (+) sign instead of the red circle with the minus (-) sign.

When I went in to check if this "Scammer" had been removed he, she or It was up to 46 stars & going strong. I called EBAY up right after looking at this & informed them I was going to file an (IC3) form out. Right after that I got six (6) emails one right after the other informing me this member is no longer on EBAY. I have filed with the Federal Trade Commission, The Department of Justice The Attorney Generals Office etc.

If you have been scammed in any way on the internet you can file (IC3) form available on there website. The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C).

Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
  • Bidallies

2003 jeep rubicon For sale at $39000. With 43,000 miles | Ebay review from Wagram, North Carolina

This is the same car I purchased 30 days ago from the same individual. He was wire transferred the money never shipped jeep. I have filed a claim with the Feds I am also going to send them this link. If yours is a respectable business you need to kick his *** off your site. Any thing I can do to see this SOB in jail I will do. Car was sold to me as if was on ebay, when I called ebay number for item was not an ebay number. Name he used with me was Robert Pascillo, he is a real smooth *** hole..
Eoghan

I agree they know exactly what they are doing & so does Pay Pal now its time to pay the "Piper" EBAY & Pay Pal.

You can see two documents that show what EBAY has done just to make money.

Absolutely unbelievable at what "Crooked Corporate America" will do just to make there favorite color "GREEN" & there favorite artwork $.

There is a clip with green snakes on You Tube about that tell the story not to mention actual documents showing how "Crooked" & "Evil" they are. Pay Pal & GE Capital Retail Bank now Synchrony Bank are being investigated by The United States Postal Inspector for using the mail to "Defraud" the consumer out of Billions of dollars in "Bogus" late fees amongst other fees.

ouch this is you should only ever use paypal if you have to buy online.

anyway who buys a 39k jeep without even checking it out i person first :/

View more comments (1)
Problem with delivery
Full refund

EBay SCAMMER SELLER: "3dayandnight"

SCAMMER SELLER in eBay: Scammer Name: Mead, ShenZhen, China eBay Name(ID): "3dayandnight" email: 3dayan_gwny5707pd@members.ebay.com.hk This is a LIAR SCAMMER seller in eBay selling JUNK to SCAM buyers for quick money. When I received the junk faucet, it totally different from my request which I clearly sent message with my order. I complaint to this seller (I should complaint to eBay immediately). This SHAMELESS SELLER pretended to send me replacement parts to fix the problem. But he just lie to me to buy time; as soon as it passed eBay's resolution period, this LIAR SCAMMER "3dayandnight" totally ignored all my email; and of course I never receive any replacement parts. Now I just got a piece of junk on hand. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAMMER SELLER "3dayandnight". He ships JUNKS to SCAMMER BUYERS for quick money. His dirty way is to drag on the case until it passed eBay's resolution period, then he will ignore you totally and pocket you money. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS LIAR SCAMMER "3dayandnight".

This shameless seller :"3dayandnight", dare asked for more money to them for sending me the item they promised to send me. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS LIAR SHAMELESS "3dayandnight", which is from the www.newfrog.com.

#891980

Thank you Rost231977, I did not complaint to eBay before the allowed period of 45 days from ordering (this is my serious mistake), because the seller shows very sincere on their emails to apologize and promised to send out the repair parts. I am too trust on this eBay sellers so let the case dragged passed the 45 days.

eBay no longer taker my complaint.

As well, this liar seller stopped responding my emails after the 45 days eBay complaint deadline.

I learn from this lesson, anything wrong on buying items, must file complaint immediately even the sellers said they will fix it.

Keisha

You did not contact eBay cuz by THER ruls " before you open clame you first need to contact seller " it's BS eBay policy need to protect sellers and buyers from frod and scammers !!!!

And remove them !!!

eBay don't care only $ that what ther whant !!!!

ITS BS !

@Keisha

eBay already refused to my complaint because it passed their 45 days complaint allowing period. I just left in the cold all by myself. I will continue posting all over the interenet to tell this story, to warn potential buys to avoid "3dayandnight" and also "www.newfrog.com".

View more comments (3)
Not as described/ advertised
1.4
I purchased a winter coat on ebay for $150. It arrived and was a second, meaning it was miss-sized: It fitted closer to a size 4/6 then a size 12. In good faith I emailed the seller to let her know and received a nasty attitude. Tried to file a dispute but...
Eoghan

That is what I did when I found out just how "EVIL & CROOKED" EBAY & Pay Pal are.

You can see two documents that show what EBAY has done just to make money. I agree EBAY has gotten so bad that they have actually changed "Feedback" scores to "Positive" that are "Negative" just to get more of there favorite color "GREEN" & there favorite artwork $ you can see this on post review #591638 on this site Pissed Consumer.

Service
Ebay Customer Care
Cons
  • Ebay playing god with my money
  • Not feeling protected
Full refund

Ebay keeps removing my items for no reason at all

I keep trying to sell my items at ebay. All i had listed at the time were a few video games. I posted my own clear pictures. And showed what was included. Every auction was up for about a day and then it was removed. One after the next. Removed removed removed ect..I called ebay and they didn't help at all. They just said realist. I did.Nand they were removed again. And again. How am I supposed to make a living if I can't sell my items ? If this keeps up im going to have to close my business for good. They don't even give me a chance. If someone can sue the company so they are removed from operation I will be happy. It's time for ebay to stop playing around with people's life.
Eoghan

Please go to these two posts on this site pissed consumer #591638 #602273 each of these posts have actual documents of just how sellers or buyers on EBAY lie, steal & cheat. If this is not fraud then what is it & how long has this been going on?

I buy & sale on EBAY I do more buying then selling.

What is bad here really, really bad is this buyer "thopin0 32 stars" is a "SCAMMER" I reported him several times to EBAY even emailed & they said they would take care of it. When I went in to check if this "Scammer" had been removed he, she or It was up to 46 stars & going strong.

I suppose they thought the items were stolen and you were trying to fence them.

View more comments (1)
Review
Cons
  • Removal of items
  • Items removed

Tracking Number Review

I buy off eBay and the tracking numbers from the seller are not coming up on screen. It helps me know where the product is? I know the Post office has problems. Someone isn't scanning the parcel when it leaves from its destination. It shouldn't take a week from California today for a one pound package.
Review

EBay user ZIPPER68 spies on sellers and harasses them; eBay does nothing to put an end to this

ZIPPER68 contacted my buyers and interfered with my sales. Zipper68 emailed me to inform me that he has "Screenshots" of items that i sold. I am an honest seller and I not only describe defects but I have scans of all my comic books that I sell on eBay including any flaws. Who is this ZIPPER68 ? Is he a wanne be detective ? He is harrassing me as well as my customers. He is interfering with my ability to conduct business and he is a kook ! ZIPPER68 has way too much time on his hands. Is this guy taking screen shots of other sellers ? / My guess is YES ! I have been dealing in rare comic books and pulps for over 30 years. I do six major shows per year and i sell on eBay. I always have items to sell and I am always acquiring more. My feed back on eBay is over 15,000 and growing ! I am a powerseller . There is no way for me to be so successful without having integrity. I don't need Zipper68 investigating and harassing me.

Product
Ebay Website

Positive Experience Review

Plan awful. Will never look at anything from them again! Ebay is cheaper and better shipping! Please check ebay out you wont be disappointed. Screw the company!!!!!!
Review
I won an auction item on eBay and when I received the item it was not the item I paid for. I contacted the seller and opened a "item not as described case" with eBay, the seller sent a message saying a return shipping label was available on eBay - it wasn't so I paid...
Eoghan

I buy & sale on EBAY I do more buying then selling.

View more comments
Preferred solution
Refund my return shipping cost to return incorrect item received to the seller

Update by user May 16, 2015

Attached to this post are actual copies of documents sent from Sellers with "Negative Feedback" with the symbol for "Positive Feedback" green circle with a plus (+) sign.

Apparently from what I understand in these "Negative Feedbacks" from these sellers is that this is...

I feel for you but....Ummm PayPal is neither a bank nor a credit company so they have an amazing amount of leeway in the poopoo they can pull off. No personal proof of this nor am i trying to slander or anything that might get me sued.

But personally if i was getting real money that would make me more real money while imaginary money was in my records i would try delaying the transfer of said real money.

Also i don't understand this part of your complaint. "Big four who used to be the Big three" So a youtube complaint video you made transformed 3 big companies into 4 big companies?

That kinda seems like epic failure. Meh.

View more comments
Preferred solution
Start paying attention to what you are doing! Be Honest not Crooked & stop stonewalling hoping the problem will go away FIX IT!
Tags
  • shop credit fees fraud