Filter by rating :
filters

Suspended Several Of Our Clients | Ebay review

eBay have suspended many of our clients due to shifts in business practices, whatever that means. Our clients have been with eBay for over 5 years and all of a sudden they get booted off for many unkown reasons. To make matters worse, PayPal comes in and limits accounts with over $50,000 in total orders that still needed to be processed. After the suspensions and limitations hit, we tried to phone up eBay and Paypal to get to the bottom of the matter. It was such a waste of time trying to get through the reps. After countless times of being disconnected completely and being on hold for hours on end, they didn't reinstate any of the accounts. They no longer wanted to do business with us anymore. We gave them 5 good years and all those paid fees in a timely manner and they don't want to do business with us. Absolutely horrible.
Review
Cons
  • Dishonest sellers tolerated
  • No protection for sellers
  • Removal of items
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
  • Paypal Limited
  • Ebay Suspension

Beware of Ebay -

2.0
Ebay will "Sell" your item, mark it "sold" and allow the buyer to mark it as "paid" without any money paid to the seller. Then they charge you a seller's fee of 10%. Meanwhile your item is off the market, not paid for, you can't sell it to anyone outside of Ebay, and you can't relist it until their "Resolution Center" - which doesn't actually resolve anything - has given the buyer 2 weeks to pay, while holding your item hostage. Who else marks an item "sold" and takes it off the shelf without being paid for it? No one but EBAY! :( ANGRY!

A few questions... Ebay lets you open an unpaid item case in 2 days after nonpayment and close it 3 days after it's been opened to get a final Value fee credit.

For a total of 5 days befor you can Relist.... so why did you wait two weeks? And eBay charges there fees to your automatic payment method a month after it has been posted to your account. When were you charged instantly to your payment method?

And did you know That the option "Mark as payment sent" for buyers is to show that they paid when the seller sent them an invoice through PayPal? If you need more assistance when it comes to selling I would encourage you to view the "Seller Information Center" that eBay offers.

@Anonymous

You must work for Ebay - and yes the sellers fee is invoiced to my account. the point is.....Why allow an item to be marked sold when it is not paid for - anyone can mark the item as "paid" whether they have actually paid for it or not - which in this case they did not.

the time lapse occurred because the buyer waited 3 days after "purchase" to mark "paid" which was on a Friday afternoon. so allowing for banks closing on the weekend, I gave it until Tuesday, to see if it was held up by the bank. Then I opened unpaid item case and was told I had to wait 4 days to try to cancel the transaction.

- not 2 weeks, but getting close. As I said, you must work for Ebay to defend this practice.

@MRW2015

No I do not work for eBay I just understand eBay's guidelines extremely well. EBay gives sellers the opportunity to Mark payment received or buyers to mark payment sent if sellers do a local pick up and the buyer pays by cash, check or money order or pays that way in general.

There are a lot of trusting buyers out there who will pay like that, but they will lose all protection with eBay if they do so. eBay understands that it is still a common practice to pay outside of an approved payment method and wants to give sellers that flexibility to still run a business on their site. I have been keeping track of these changes over the years and even for the unpaid item process that used to be an 8 process has been pushed down to 5 day process. If you listing items as a fixed price you can require immediate payment for it otherwise your item does not get pulled off the market until you get paid.

But overall if you are waiting longer than the recommended times to open and close the unpaid item cases than that just means you're providing good customer service and giving your buyer a little bit more time to pay, but it is optional to wait longer.

You can even use ebays unpaid item assistant and that is a tool that automatically opens and closes any unpaid item cases for you. EBay has a reason for everything when it comes to functionality onto their site and you just have to understand it from a business perspective.

@MRW2015

Also to add, simply if there's an issue with the buyer where they cannot check out through eBay, the seller can send an invoice from PayPal to the buyer and both parties can mark that payment was sent and received. The buyer at that point but still have protection through PayPal.

Philip
@Anonymous

I opened a case with eBay for nonpayment. I couldn't relist as the item was delivered with receipt and buyer stated they didn't get.

I didn't hear from eBay 3 days or anything. They charged the 10% immediately. When they closed the case without doing anything, I tried to correct it under the order and it marked itself as paid!

eBay is a *** company. *** the terms of service.

View more comments (4)
Review
Pros
  • Access to consumers
Cons
  • Dishonest sellers tolerated
  • E-bay feedback
  • Items sold without payment
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Release my item! Make buyers actually pay when an item is marked "Sold"! Don't let buyers mark "paid" when they haven't paid!
Tags
  • ebay payment holds and fees
  • ebay scammer

Denshiff.com, Scammers - BEWARE!!! | Ebay review from Phuket, Phuket

I've had the worst experience with Denshiff.com, these guys advertise high quality Made in US Jewellery items but i received really cheap plastic Junk from China, all emails and communications were never responded to after i posted my emails to them. Their communications were terrible for a 1000$ purchase i had with them. Delivery was delayed for 6 weeks citing concerns with credit card when i actually paid with my Verified Paypal Account and Paypal even paid them off in full. When i received the package labelled from EMS China i was in Shock thinking that i was sent a Gift from someone else but when i realised my 1000$ worth of Purchase was actually a 20$ product from China i immediately contacted my Bank to file a dispute which led to my paypal account being closed immediately since paypal was siding with the Seller. Avoid at all Costs, these guys are the worst scammers around

Denshiff is absolutely the best!

I do not believe the recent post about denshiff/denshiff.com! believe this is retaliation feedback.

I have dealt with denshiff/denshiff.com on numerous occasions. I have always received 100% outstanding, courteous and honest service! They have absolutely the best USA made products. All items are real and authentic!

I have nothing but good things to say about denshiff. The political and presidential items offered by them are second to none!

I would highly recommend this organization to anyone looking for 100% authentic items. I am an extremely happy customer and plan to be a patron for a long time to come!

View more comments (1)
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

EBay manipulates feedback scores

Ebay will remove negative feedback for sellers if they complain. If a seller appeals a decision that was in favor of the buyer, ebay will remove the negative feedback if seller whines, even though seller looses appeal. It does no good to argue with a bunch of Asians that man the eBay phones. God forbid that ebay ***-off a seller that they may loose a few pennies that they suck up (loosing a few buyers won't hurt as bad). I guess the only recourse that the consumer has is to stop giving feedback ... good, or bad. Maybe I'll just close my account. Just another example of an American company gone bad. Ebay feedback system is a joke!

The reason ebay took the feature away for sellers to leave a negative feedback or A negative comment with a positive rating for buyers is because sellers were using it as a tool to retaliate against their customers. This created insecurities for buyers and discourage them from wanting to shop on eBay in the future.

EBay understands that if buyers are driven away that will limit sales overall for all sellers.

Sellers are held to a much higher standard than buyers are and any seller on eBay is expected to remain professional. EBay offers many tools that allow sellers to report and block buyers that may be abusive.

Review

2015 haunted things EBAY isn't playing fair some sellers stay on and other sellers get kicked in the butt

okay so haunted things aren't for everybody but ebay doesn't play by the rules. They blocked all my auctions!Ever notice how selective ebay can be about haunted things some sellers can say whatever they please and other sellers get banned for using same words to describe their things. Ebay make up your mind. Did you ever hear the word fairness?How do you justify banning some sellers who use the word haunted and let some sellers list whatever. Unfair right? Ebay has the category for the paranormal but they don't play fair. I think thats why sellers went to bonanza. Ebay is losing it when they let some sellers do it and ban other sellers from listing. Ebay can defend themselves all they want but anyone can see what they're doing. They aren't using the same rules for everybody. What does ebay have someone siting at ebay headquarters a haunted watcher saying I'll pick on so and so today and let that other ten go? Ebay make up your mind do sellers get to list haunted things or not? Ebay you can prize yourself all you want about integrity but you aren't fair and haven't been in a long time. Either allow it or don't. You're *** sellers off.
Review
Cons
  • No protection for seller
  • Dishonest sellers tolerated

Ring Review

3.4
Daughter was playing with the phone and mistakenly bought a ring for 125$. I contacted the seller within 30 minutes to canc r l she said no. Let that be a lesson to u. So eBay told to send it back and they will refund me.... well they sided with the seller and she has my ring and my 125$.
Problems with payment
2.5
WAS SELLING PERFUMES FOR OVER 3 YEARS. POWER SELLER,GOLD,TOP SELLER 100% FEED BACK , SELLER LEVEL ABOVE STANDARD ,ONE DAY ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO WENT TO CHECK MY LISTINGS ABOUT 165 AND THEY WERE ARE GONE CALLED E BAY AND WAS TOLD I WAS SUSPENDED I ASKED FOR WHAT AND WAS...

has not be resolved have never heard from e bay they still let me buy but not sell I used to buy many many items from e bay, thousands of dollars a year not no more.

View more comments
Review
#619059 Review #619059 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Far trade
Cons
  • No protection for buyer
suspended
lift the suspendtion

SCREWED BY E BAY | Ebay review from El Paso, Texas

I WAS SELLING ON E BAY FOR OVER 3 YRS. THEN ONE DAY ALL MY LISTINGS WERE GONE E BAY TOOK THEM ALL OFF ABOUT 165 LISTINGS I CALLED AND GOT NOTHING BUT THE ROUND AROUND WAS TOLD MANY DIFFERENT THINGS AND THEN WAS TOLD I WAS A SERCURITY RISK WHAT THEY MENT BY THAT I WAS NEVER TOLD ,I DID HAVE 100% FEED BACK AND A POWER GOLD STAR SELLER ,THEN THEY TELL ME I WAS SUSPENDED FOR LIKE ,BUY I COULD BUY ,AND THEN A FEW WEEKS LATER THEY DID THE SAME THINK TO MY WIFE AND MY SON,MY SON DOES NOT EVEN WITH ME . BOTH HAD THEIR OWN ACCOUNT ,THEY SAID BECAUSE THEY BOTH SOLD THE SAME KIND OF MERCHANDISE I DID (PERFUMES ).SO E BAY SUSPENDED BOTH OF THEIR ACCOUNTS THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY ACCOUNT,SOOON OR LATER E BAY IS GOING TO RUN THEM SELF OUT OF BUSSINES ,THEY ARE A MICKY MOUSE COMPANY AND MICKY MOUSE PEOPLE RUNNING IT , IT WILL CATCH UP TO THEM ,THEY HAVE AND STILL ARE SCREWING THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF GOOD SELLERS.THEIR DAY IS COMEING.

has not been resolved have not heard from e bay

Review
#619050 Review #619050 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.0
I have been an Ebay Seller off and on for the past 15 years. In the past 2 years I have sold primarily through Ebay, mailing from Mexico. Until December I was always rated a top seller. My listings clearly state 15-21 days shipping but during the holiday season I...

Absolutely disgusting the way eBay treats sellers these days. They have no care for them.

They just side with buyers even when fraud is involved. I had my account permanently closed because a buyer tried to take advantage of eBay's buyer guarantee program. They kept the item, the money and I am out of both plus shipping costs going both ways. Does eBay care?

Nope, they just let it be and turn the other way.

Tried many ways to get back on eBay, but none worked.

I followed the eBay incognito guide by Auction Essistance to help me get back on. No other way around it nor is it a permanent solution, but at least I am back to selling again.

View more comments
Product
Ebay Account
Cons
  • Mistreatment of sellers
  • No customer service for sellers
  • No protection for sellers
Loss
Preferred solution
Re-evalute your Policies. Re instate my ability to sell on Ebay.
  • eBay fraud
  • Ebay Discrimination

Beware of Ebay Sellers From China & Abroad!

This is the 2nd time, I have ordered items from Chinese ebay sellers and never received them yet was forced to pay anyway. International shipping does take time. The seller assured me it was coming and begged me not to "hurt their store" by opening cases. Well the items never came and then ebay told me I'd "waited too long" to open cases. These items that I PAID FOR no longer show up in my "purchase history" page. The payments, I made sure show up in PayPal statements. You may think, you're "protected" as a buyer but the stipulations and red tape are preventing buyers from really being protected. I also just bought an item from a new Indian seller and as soon as I bought and paid for that item? The entire store disappeared and I heard nothing from him. Please, save your money and aggravation by NOT buying from ebay international sellers.

vtzero canceled 4 items on me citing "item unavail", does ebay limit how many bids a seller can cancel in a day?

Eoghan
@Anonymous

If you want to see just how corupt EBAY is look for EBAY ID theft supporting people who they know are scammers this scammer when they won was at 32 Perfect Stars after several calls & emails to EBAY & this SCAMMER now at a Perfect Score 48 I was also going to post the actual feedbacks of what the sellers stated along with them selecting the green symbol for POSITIVE instead of choosing the symbol that is NEGATIVE feedback EBAY that night when I called & informed EBAY I was not only going file an IC3 form on the FBI site I was also going to put the actual documents that show scores & comments on pissed consumer & rip off report next day I had six emails

Eoghan

Do what I do to EBAY along with Pay Pal & the bank they use Synchrony Bank the new fourth name The Big Three GE Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank & GE Capital Retail Bank. This whole LOT are as "Crooked" as you can get the word "EVIL" does not even come close the what they really are.

They see you as is a green piece of paper walking & talking with what ever the amount that green $ sign on that bill.

When I try to take a screen shot or copy a page & I can't that is when I take my cell phone & take a picture of what I see. Not much they can do about this & it really works.

View more comments (2)