Filter by rating :
filters

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE @ Ebay

I choose not to go in to a lot of specifics, however, I believe the customer service at Ebay is truly non-effective. Their rules/regulations are very fluid and what holds true for one seller is not for another. To contact them is not impossible, but information has rarely if ever satisfactory. You can speak to one representative and are told one thing and speak to 5 others about the same concern and receive completely different responses. Therefore, the outcome depends totally on which response you want to believe. I have been very disappointed with Ebay on the customer service side.
#220886

Ebay has one of the worse customer services I have encountered.

Every person at customer service is rude, they interrupt you at every opportunity they have, they wont answer some questions, they lack basic training, and if you ask the same question to 5 representatives, they will all give you different answers.

EBAY SUCKS.

#198915

EBAY IS FULL OF SCAMS. I bought a wedding dress, wasn't as expected and because the delivery for the dress was approx 6 weeks I couldn't open a case against the seller.

Ohh I forget to tell that the dress was sent back and the seller ignored me totally. Ther seller id is ainideren_555 and is a big scammer.

I wish I could suit e-bay because I couldn't even live a feedback and they never sent me a respond to my complain. NEVER EVER WILL BUY ON EBAY ANYMORE.

#196527

right you are. it's totally true.

#194539

hi, i very molest. i bay last week , where my orden i pay last week too. ebay poor customer service, my orden is260664347766

View more comments (3)

*** service from Ebay seller

I ordered 2 cell phones on 10/15/07 that was supposed to be made in america , or at least thats what i spectificly asked for. When they came in on 12/05/07 I found that they are actually from Hong kong !!!! I also asked for the cell phones to be cellular one compatiable, but they are not !! When I took them to see why they would not work , the lady at Cell one said the cell phones where not the right band and I would have to send them back . I have tried to E mail Mr May Isang several times and he does not even answer any of my E mails .. I want this problem taken care of !! I will do what I have to do to get this problem resolved !!! I am hoping you can help me get this resolved ! Thank You, Debbie Jenkins
Service
Ebay Customer Care

Ebay is the antichrist

not that i beleive totally as such, but if there was such a being, ebay is it. people talk about different views on religion, and this is the antichrist, this and that, EBAY its evil, evilbay, the *** over many people everyday, the *** the goos sellers, that is the little guy, that list anywhere between 5 and 30 items a week. they keep the *** sellers, that dont even care. ebay dont care, they personify GREED-HATE-and there plain out self-indulgant, Meg Whitman is a ***. a money ***, all about the all mighty ***, they just plain ***..........every *** one of them.

I think that Ebay needs theri offices nuked

@cocomoco

If you have been scammed in any way on the internet you can file (IC3) form available on there website. The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C).

That is what I did when I found out just how "EVIL & CROOKED" EBAY & Pay Pal are.

I agree they know exactly what they are doing & so does Pay Pal now its time to pay the "Piper" EBAY & Pay Pal.

You can see two documents that show what EBAY has done just to make money. I agree EBAY has gotten so bad that they have actually changed "Feedback" scores to "Positive" that are "Negative" just to get more of there favorite color "GREEN" & there favorite artwork $ you can see this on post review #591638 on this site Pissed Consumer.

Absolutely unbelievable at what "Crooked Corporate America" will do just to make there favorite color "GREEN" & there favorite artwork $.

There is a clip with green snakes on You Tube about that tell the story not to mention actual documents showing how "Crooked" & "Evil" they are. Pay Pal & GE Capital Retail Bank now Synchrony Bank are being investigated by The United States Postal Inspector for using the mail to "Defraud" the consumer out of Billions of dollars in "Bogus" late fees amongst other fees.

Review

Selling on e-bay "Where's my support from them?" | Ebay review from Crawley, England

I've just added a new item well over two hours ago and I can't find my own auction so nobody else will either. I just want some help on this but e-bay don't make that possible. So you're on your own and the clock began on my auction from the second I completed the ad'. So they are taking my money for a service I'm not yet getting. I just wanted some help on this but you can't get to e-bay people for this kind of help. What a rubbish company. Can't even e-mail them them with a simple question. Last time I'm selling there I think!
Review

Ebay sellers have more power than buyers

I bought an item (#110199005606) on eBay from seller amerlcanbiondie. I noticed that the shipping cost was steep, but I needed the item badly and so I bought the it anyway, even though I was not happy with being gouged on shipping. Bloated shipping costs are becoming far too common on ebay, which is why I've stopped shopping there so much, and it's no doubt why ebay has started asking buyers to rate sellers on their shipping charges, among other things. I left POSITIVE feedback about this transaction, grading everything with 5 stars EXCEPT shipping costs, which I gave 3. I included a brief note that actual shipping with USPS would have been $6.40, and not $17 (their so-called "flat rate" a.k.a. "daylight robbery"). When I returned to ebay I was amazed to find that the seller had left NEUTRAL feedback for me, with an insulting note to "go and educate" myself about shipping. So much for the old business mantra that the customer is always right! Doesn't this neanderthaloid inebriate want return customers?? Dumb. As I had paid for the item IMMEDIATELY, and had left POSITIVE feedback, the seller's feedback can only be interpreted as retaliation for what I WROTE and NOT for the transaction. That is an ebay no-no, and while they won't involve themselves with disputes of this sort, it's clearly not conducive to doing good business. Consider that whoever leaves feedback first is in a weaker position, and that whoever has the least number of ebay ratings is also in a weaker position (larger total ratings will dilute bad publicity). Sellers know this, and they know that buyers know this too. Getting the picture? All I did was point out--for the benefit of future buyers--that the seller's supposed "flat rate" shipping was unreasonable. If I had sent a "private email", we all know that nothing would have changed. If more buyers took a chance and included a note in their feedback, sellers would be more likely to change their behavior, knowing that buyers will be reading that feedback. So much for an online shopping "community"! (Actually, maybe I misspoke--ebay has a great community: It's a community of moneygrubbing sellers that have colluded to bilk buyers out of their cash with outrageous shipping costs.)

buyers ARE sellers and sellers ARE buyers. EVERYONE knows that sellers are not to blame for enormous shipping cost, since E-bay has enormous charges to list one item and buyers do not want to pay full price or even close to items price. We all want FREE, but, how else can the seller make the money when it all goes to E-BAY in the end.

Yes....and they can charge you out the *** and get poor packaging

Review
i worked for ebay.ca and the finance director, marjorie.kyle@ebay.ca and the then country manager, garry.briggs@ebay.com, prior to that todd.madeiros@ebay.com (previous country manager) and let me go for "just cause". The finance director knew I was gong...

EBAY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR SELLERS

Ebay does not care about their sellers. I occasionally sell a couple items every 2-3 months, which makes me a rare seller. I was selling some of my things from home to make money for christmas, then finally i listed a couple items. Ebay completely sends me a email saying "SHILL BIDDING". I was like whats that! I read the whole thing, I could not believe they cancelled my auctions out, because they assumed i was shill bidding. What a bunch of ***!! Why in the world would someone do that. I bid on my own bid. I emailed them saying I did not do that. Show me something showing i did something like that. They did not even reply. THEY SUCK!! They will take your money, and not care about you at all as a customer. Their customer service is like a flush down the toilet!! How rude of them. I HATE EBAY!!!
Eoghan

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? I WAS SUSPENDED BY EBAY FOR 7 DAYS ON JAN 14 AND AM STILL SUSPENDED.

I JUMPED THREW ALL THE HOOPS. FAXED STUFF, EMAILED, THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER,NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, THE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. I GUESS THEY ARE SO BIG, THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT, ANYWAY I WAS SUSPENDED FOR TRADEMARK, VIOLATION, I WAS SELLING FOOTBALL JERSEYS AND THEY SAID MY PRICE WAS TOO LOW FOR THEM TO BE AUTHENTIC, THEY WERE AUTHENTIC, BUT SOME *** WHO DID NOT EVEN BUY ANYTHING FROM ME REPORTED ME. WHAT CAN I DO?

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE. THANKS

Review
Marv Friedman and Cars From Yesterday need to be investigated by the Attorney Generals Ofiice for misrepresentation, fraud, deceit,lying and no business practice or ethics... These Crooks rip the public off by the use of Ebay Motors as there shield..sold me a mercedes...

I purchased a car Marv was brokering. I had someone come with me that knows a thing or 2 about cars.

The car is beautiful to look at but later we discovered about 15 problems that could not be seen without putting it on a lift. We did point out some easier to spot problems and were assured it would be done. I trusted these liars and thieves. They never did the repairs.

Never trust animals like this. Sure some of the cars he sells are good but he will lie if necessary to sell.

He is a convicted liar and ex-***. Wish I knew earlier.Stay away from him.

Review
I have been using Ebay for more years than I care to think about, recently I was suspended because I was linked to a suspended user. That user is my daughter who lives in her own home and has all her own accounts. She had a problem with one buyer who filed a complaint...

Hey,Catch This ...

Seller - gui1973 sells items on ebay for $ .01 - any other small amount. After Sale is finished and I paid ) 3 different occasions with the same seller) He refunded payment claiming that He did not have the item any longer because it was sold in a previous ebay auction or in a yard sale. I have the emails to Proove it but eBay Refuses to act against Seller.... Wha the Ph uck ! ! Someone in eBay has their Head stuck up deep in his Hasss !

Sellers not protected ? ?

I call this a Blatent Misuse of Trust ! -- Someone in my Family bought from this seller previously and My Account got suspended after I paid This Seller $ 0.01 plus 4.00 for shipping !

Seller Never Refunded my money, Instead, After Seller saw the same shipping address & Last Name --He filed a False Complaint and my account was suspended !

Next day Seller filed a Bidder Stike for Non Payment after He still received my payment !

I wish I have that Selelrs physical Mail Address, I would buy a Plane Ticket to confront Him "Face to Face" !

Product
Ebay Account
Recently we have noticed Ebay's listing template/program has certain defaults built in. We have to manually uncheck extra cost listing options or our listings will come out with : Require buyer's to pay immediately with paypal, 3 domestic & 3 international...