Ebay ALERT! seller minairia1/ Hanako/ Takamura / Kakuta
TO ALL eBayers / EBANNERS, beware of seller "minairia1", she seems to be very sweet and caring, she is not, she is FAKE, and she has no ethics. I will admit the seller did gave back my money. AFTER I challenged her and asked why if I bought an item for a woman, this had signs of being previosly used but by a man.
Apparently this is how it works, she is nice because everything points out that she is an "agent" for unethical people without the sell skills that she posses (I can tell, she has been HIGHLY trained as a Marketer), but I am as well, I have a prof. degree and realized something was wrong, using some common sense I started tracking down the article I bought from "her", what a surprise when I found the item,... being previously worn by a russian male named "Derek Charleston" in youtube!! Unbelievable.!!! Doesnt stop there, of course they removed the videos. She would appear so sweet that you may have a hard time believing this, well, check this out:
http://auctions.findtarget.com/detail_produc am feeling sick!
After we conclude the arrangement, she said she talked with a "Russian" friend (what a coincidence!) and basically she accused me of "witchcraft" (because I uncovered her???) No ***-head, it is called being intelligent!! (she seems not to be AS clever as I thought) and she called me a perverted witchcraft of "yoraba" (African?) talking about being a Japanese racist, and did me a threat of putting double curse on me, what a "you know what" !!! Yes, all this is true story.
About the seller: She is from Bay area, she seems to be the merchandiser of queers and deviated people in Bay Area, California (San Francisco), in order to be a selling channel targeted to the straight male market, she thought the s*ht does not float, so she presents herself as a cute respectful, literate woman from Japan, with a hard time speaking English (yes she is the owner), but what she has in the back curtain reeks of dishonesty, lies and perversions.
Her last name MAY not be Takamura, can't assure this, but I have an impression she is half Indian, so the pics. in her site are fake as well, as she puts slim, cute, white, Japanese girls, the reality: its not her bcs. she may be darker, not "that" cute, half Indian, and the cute Japan girl is also a deviated bonehead presumably of name Derek from former Soviet Union.
Other info: Dont let her threat you, her curses will bounce back to her, I shall not be silent, dont hesitate to question her, her introduction may present some of this names: Hanako / minairia1 / Takamura / Kakuta / Appliya - area of residence BAY AREA. California. City Sendai or Yokohama, she advertises in "biomedical forums, technology forums, myusedpanties.com, ebay and ebanned mainly.
Her Japanese "honor" is as real as a 2 dollar bill.
PLEASE HELP!! LET'S STOP UN-ETHIC PRACTICES of lies to steal money and make online a safe place to buy! giving back the money after being caught is NOT a compensation for intentionally trying to fool hard working people.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "George Boulos George9785 Canada http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Apollo-11-Lunar-Team-Snoopy-Astronaut-Sticker-Decal-stamp-NASA-/252079693392 Vintage "Apollo 11 Lunar Team" Snoopy Astronaut Sticker/Decal + stamp NASA george Boulos AKA George9785 is a CROOK!!! I made several requests for a tracking number and instead this..."
- "I placed a bid & subsequently won and paid for an item, Microsoft Office 2007. The seller stated in their description that returns accepted for the period of 14..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I ordered the m223 from cabelas Black Friday sale on thanksgiving day. Order was confirmed and I then purchased a mount for that scope for another site. The following day..."
- "Purchased a FoodNetwork Cookware Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven in taupe at the Valencia, CA store on 11-26-15. The only color available among gaudy and tacky orange and blue. While..."
- "I placed an order online on Black Friday and the online system showed the item in-stock and available also at all my local stores. Instead of having it shipped, I..."