ebay ALERT! seller minairia1/ Hanako/ Takamura / Kakuta
TO ALL eBayers / EBANNERS, beware of seller "minairia1", she seems to be very sweet and caring, she is not, she is FAKE, and she has no ethics. I will admit the seller did gave back my money. AFTER I challenged her and asked why if I bought an item for a woman, this had signs of being previosly used but by a man.
Apparently this is how it works, she is nice because everything points out that she is an "agent" for unethical people without the sell skills that she posses (I can tell, she has been HIGHLY trained as a Marketer), but I am as well, I have a prof. degree and realized something was wrong, using some common sense I started tracking down the article I bought from "her", what a surprise when I found the item,... being previously worn by a russian male named "Derek Charleston" in youtube!! Unbelievable.!!! Doesnt stop there, of course they removed the videos. She would appear so sweet that you may have a hard time believing this, well, check this out:
http://auctions.findtarget.com/detail_produc am feeling sick!
After we conclude the arrangement, she said she talked with a "Russian" friend (what a coincidence!) and basically she accused me of "witchcraft" (because I uncovered her???) No ***-head, it is called being intelligent!! (she seems not to be AS clever as I thought) and she called me a perverted witchcraft of "yoraba" (African?) talking about being a Japanese racist, and did me a threat of putting double curse on me, what a "you know what" !!! Yes, all this is true story.
About the seller: She is from Bay area, she seems to be the merchandiser of queers and deviated people in Bay Area, California (San Francisco), in order to be a selling channel targeted to the straight male market, she thought the s*ht does not float, so she presents herself as a cute respectful, literate woman from Japan, with a hard time speaking English (yes she is the owner), but what she has in the back curtain reeks of dishonesty, lies and perversions.
Her last name MAY not be Takamura, can't assure this, but I have an impression she is half Indian, so the pics. in her site are fake as well, as she puts slim, cute, white, Japanese girls, the reality: its not her bcs. she may be darker, not "that" cute, half Indian, and the cute Japan girl is also a deviated bonehead presumably of name Derek from former Soviet Union.
Other info: Dont let her threat you, her curses will bounce back to her, I shall not be silent, dont hesitate to question her, her introduction may present some of this names: Hanako / minairia1 / Takamura / Kakuta / Appliya - area of residence BAY AREA. California. City Sendai or Yokohama, she advertises in "biomedical forums, technology forums, myusedpanties.com, ebay and ebanned mainly.
Her Japanese "honor" is as real as a 2 dollar bill.
PLEASE HELP!! LET'S STOP UN-ETHIC PRACTICES of lies to steal money and make online a safe place to buy! giving back the money after being caught is NOT a compensation for intentionally trying to fool hard working people.123c36ac review #345772
You may also like
- "whiteivy13 - sold me a cookie jarrr. It arrived SMASHED into several pcs I sent photos of it still in her shipping box. I complained to ebay also emailed them..."
- " I sold a beautiful and rare astronaut FDC signed by cosmonauts and US Astronauts , Deke Slayton and Vance Brand. The buyer , "GEORGE9785" , paid via paypal..."
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "I was selling on EBAY. I had 100% perfect feedback. I had 10 Stars and was on my way to a successful selling account on EBAY. All my customers were..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Rooms to Go is terrible. We have had 3 bad experiences now and I will tell you this will be the last one. Here was our problem: our last..."
- "The item NFL Denver Broncos 12 Ounce Wine Glass Set Condition: Used - Very Good - Item will come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."